Thursday 9 May 2013

The Lily Pond!

A Very Lovely Sunny Good Morning to You!!, Yes that's right, the sun is shinning, it's quite warm and I'm in a blouse.  It just lifts the spirits.  I hope where ever you are it is a lovely day.
It didn't rain as I thought it would yesterday and my lovely hubby got most of the chores he'd set himself done, except the windows, but he was really too tired to go back out after dinner do do them, there is always another day.  He's off to play in the hills today, and I hope he remembers to put his sun cream on.

Thank you all for the great comment on my last card, love getting them, and sometimes there are ones from new people and I always go and have a peek at their blogs, takes me on a wonderful new journey as I never know what I'll find.

One of my friends is coming to take me for lunch later today and I'm really looking forward to that, it's my choice but I don't know where to go, have to put my thinking cap on. It will be lovely catching up with her.

I have a card today that I made for one of my clients a few weeks ago, he wanted one for his mum's birthday, but didn't want flowers, she's not that type of mum, he said, but she has a dog, so here's what I came up with,
THe image, sentiment and background paper is from Joanna Sheen, Nostaligia collection CD. One Adorable Scorable and Swirls card, flowers and buttons are from the Riverbank Revels collection, MB Bow die and ribbon from my box.  A little Star Dust to finish off.
As I went off work, I have no idea if his mum liked it, but I hope so.

That's me for today, enjoy whatever you are doing and see you all soon,
Kate x


17 comments:

Rita said...

Oh what an adorable card Kate. Those little furry friends look as if they could be up to some mischief. Enjoy your lunch. Hugs Rita xx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card,loving the image.xxx

rachel said...

Hello Kate - sounds like you got the weather we had earlier in the week - its raining now here but nevermind - the garden needs some rain I guess! Love your card - its so pretty - those little dogs look like they're up to mischief! Have a wonderful day x

Wendy Fraser said...

I'm sure she loved it, those wee dogs are so cute! Great to see some sunshine isn't it?! xx

Stamping With Bibiana said...

lovely card...and the image that you choose is so cute, love doggies
bibiana

Sue said...

Hi Kate I'm so glad you got some lovely weather its actually raining here! this card is so cute its really pretty. Hope you had a lovely day out huggles hun Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Kate. I love the image, pretty colours and beautiful detailing
hugs Sue xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Its lovely Kate, love what you did to the collars and the image is just adorable! Hope you have a nice lunch with your friend! Its pouring and freezing here, the heating is cranked up and I even have a blanket over my knees!!! Susan x

Crafty Lark said...

Great card, love the colours and fab balanced design. xx Flora

May said...

Beautiful card, Love that cute image & wonderful colours.. Have a great lunch.. Hugs May x x x

Hazel said...


Kate just love this card, beautifully colour as usual.
Hope you enjoyed your lunch and catch up with your friend.


Hazel

Teresa said...

Beautiful card Kate, love that image and gorgeous papers. Thanks for stopping by my blog :o)
Hugs Teresa xx

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Gorgeous Kate love that image it made me smile. great detailing
jacqui x

Marie-Louise said...

Fantastic card Kate.

pam said...

beautiful image Kate, fab layout and colours
pam

Jules said...

Hi Kate

A wonderful card. Love the cute image and gorgeous colours.

I know what you mean about finding new blogs! One leads to another and another and another and suddenly you have lost half an hour!!!! LOL!!!

Love Jules xx

Patricia said...

Awww!! Kate this is so darned sweet, I love it.
Hope you had a good lunch with your friend.
Have a Great Day today

Patricia xxx