Wednesday 22 May 2013

Christmas Tree!

Good Afternoon Blogging Friends, I hope you are well today.

Thank you one and all for the great comments on my last card, and also for the tips about ink for embossing, it all helps.

This is just a short one today as I'm going to spend time trying to put music from my PC on to my tablet, and it's easier to do things like this when I'm not likely to be interrupted, Alistair's up another hill, I hope his weather is better up there than it is down here.  I've an idea what I need to do so here's hoping, what I should really do is borrow the 4yr.old from across the road, children are all whizzes on computers from an early age.

I have an other Christmas offering today and I've trying my hand at embossing again;
Sorry about the glare, the light was bouncing off the silver mirri, I've used;
LOTV Christmas Stamp Set,
Papermania  Tinsel Snowflakes Embossing Powder
Stamped on to black card and matted on to the reverse of Black Magic Core'dinations card
Black Magic card Embossed with Papermania Snowflake folder and then sanded to show the blue core
MB Frosty Border in Silver Mirri
Blue and crystal gems.

I'm quite pleased with the effect, what do you think?

Bye for now, and hope to tune in tomorrow,
Kate x

I would like to enter this card into;   http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/oh-christmas-tree.html

16 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Lovely card Kate what a lovely stamp and I love the colour
jacqui x

Rita said...

Fabulous card Kate. I think this stamp is lovely and that's you got one less to do for your fair. Hugs Rita xx

Wendy Fraser said...

Ooh, what a stunning stamp and I love what you've done with it. xx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card,love the fabulous image and great colours.xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Kate. The tree looks fantastic on the black card and I love the touches of blue.
hugs Sue xx

Teresa said...

Beautiful card Kate. xxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A lovely Christmas card Kate! Love the MB frosty border and the embossing with the blue showing through! Susan xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous christmas card Kate love that border its so pretty huggles hun Sue xxx

rachel said...

such a beautiful tree Kate and your embossing looks fabulous - love that pretty border too - its fabulous xx

Patricia said...

Great card Kate,
Wonderful embossing, nice clean and crisp.
I love your card but can't get my head round Christmas Cards this early.
Mind you the weather is similar to that at Christmas. Hope you have not put your "snow shovel" away. Going by the forecast you might need it. Snowing in the Glens near here.
Happy Crafting

Patrica. XX

pam said...

beautiful card Kate, love your tree image and embellishments
pam

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful and a great match to our theme, thank you so much for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

Jules said...

Hi Kate

A lovely magical feel to this gorgeous creation.

Love that MB border!!

Hope you got your music sorted.

Hope you have a good day today.

Love Jules xx

Marie-Louise said...

Another great card Kate.

Sandy said...

Really nice design!
Sandy

Erika said...

Great embossing Kate, love that tree.
Hugs Erika.