Thursday 2 May 2013

Just A Wee Snooze!

Good Afternoon Blogging Friends,

I hope you are well and that the weather where you are is better than here, it's rained all day and is still really cold.  I don't envy Alistair and his friends being under canvas the next few nights.

I hope you are all well, and would like to thank you for all the lovely comments on my last post.  I do read them all and if there is someone new commenting I always pop in to see what they are doing, and I'm always delighted by what I see.


This is just a quick post today, so with out further ado here is today's card;
This is part of Little Claire's Club Stamp Happy Days and it's a great one for the men in our lives.  I've only used two stamps, but it comes along with, a birdhouse and lawn mower and of course the sentiment.
Coloured with a mixture of Spectrum Noir and Promarkers. The kraft card and pretty paper was also included with the stamp, the embossed card made with a Papermania embossing folder and the card from my bit box, Card Candy to finish off.

That's me for today, have a good evening
Kate x

16 comments:

Rita said...

I could do with that snooze Kate. Lovely card and your colours are beautifully done. The rain has just started here a few minutes ago. I hope Alistair and his friends have lots of warm clothing with them. hugs Rita xx

Wendy Fraser said...

Super male card, brilliant colour combo and fab image xx

Hazel said...


Kate another great card, I just love how you have put it together and that image is just perfect for a man card.

Hope you are putting your feet up.

Hazel xxx

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Super card Kate love your colours definitely a touch of summer
jacqui x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

I'm sure they won't notice the weather Kate they've got the whiskey to keep them warm lol! Fabulous card its been just the weather for doing that here today! Hope you are enjoying your peace and quiet! Susan x

Alison Scott said...

Love the card. If only we had the weather!
Hope you are sat in front of tv watching whatever you fancy, but no darts or footie - or more likely both as the channel gets switched every 5 minutes (or is that just here? )

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,love the colours and fab image.xxx

rachel said...

wow Kate - you sure were quick off the mark with this one!!! Mine's sitting on my desk looking to get inked up! Love what you've done too - wonderful card - perfect for days like today xx

Sue said...

This is a fabulous man's card Kate. I love the image and brilliant layout.
Such a shame that haven't had the nice weather that we have had today, I hope tomorrow is better for you.
hugs Sue xx

Unknown said...

Hi Kate, Funny my hubby cut the grass today but not the weather to sit out in the sun. We had sunshine but it is still cold. Love your card, I am practising my colouring in but still feel like a little girl playing. That will hopefully change. Well the forecast for tomorrow is horrendous, I hope Alistair has really warm winter woolies as he may get snow.

Take care and enjoy your "me" time.

Wilma x x x

Diane said...

Very cute card, image and colors.

Regards diane

Marie-Louise said...

Super card Kate. Love the colours and the colouring.

pam said...

brilliant mans card Kate, fabulous image and card design
pam

Norma said...

Hi Kate:) Super cute card and I love all the layers and added details:) Have a great evening!!!
Hugs,
Norma

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

What a cool card. Makes me feel so relaxed. Have a fun and super crafty day.

Unknown said...

I feel more relaxed just looking at this image :)