Sunday 26 May 2013

Gingerbread Skating!

Hello Everyone, I hope you are all having a good Sunday and enjoying the holiday weekend.
We went for a nice drive and walk earlier today but had to be back for the football, oh well at least I get to choose tonight's viewing.

The weather is not so nice as yesterday, what a day of heat and sunshine, absolutely glorious and so welcome after all the miserable days we have had.

Thank you to everyone who has visited and commented on my previous card and a warm welcome to my latest follower, great to have you on board and I hope you will enjoy what I make.
I can hardly believe that I have 49 followers and that there are so many people interested in my makes, I hope I can keep you all interested.

I have a card today that I eventually finished yesterday when the heat drove me back inside, yes it was too hot for me to sit outside, so here it is;
The image is from Polka Doodles CD Picnix
Promarkers/Fleximarkers
Papers and sentiment from same CD
Black Magic Core'dinations
Spiced Marmalade DI
MB Precious Heart and Fabulous Phlox dies
Gold lace and ribbon from my stash
Card Candy and some Star Dust
This is a CD I've had for a while but never used, there are some lovely elements on it, but as  I don't have a proper programme for resizing images, even the smallest was a little big and had to go on to a 8x8 blank card, nevertheless it's not turned out  too badly.

That's all from me today folks, see you soon
Kate x

I would like to enter this into;   http://christmasatsweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/challenge-6-winter-sports.html
Also;  http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/may-challenge.html

20 comments:

rachel said...

Hi Kate -your card is just gorgeous - really love that image - its gingerbread over at Christmas Cards all year around as well this month - why not link up - I don't think there are many entries! Big Hugs Rachel xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image.xxx

Rita said...

Beautiful card Kate. We had a glorious day until an hour ago and now its getting overcast. Nothing lasts does it. Enjoy your evening. Footie on here too. Hugs Rita xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A fabulous card Kate those gingerbread are really adorable! We have sunshine too - isn't it glorious! Susan x

Sue said...

Your card is gorgeous Kate. I love the cute image and wonderful detailing. I especially like the gold lace.
I hope you have a good evening
hugs Sue xx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

What a fun image. I really like how you overlaid the bow with hanging heart. Clever idea.

Diane said...

Too cute, wonderful image coloring, papers and embellishments.

Regards diane

Crafty Lark said...

This is such a happy Christmas card, also love your embellishing. xx Flora

Sue said...

What a lovely card Kate its been really nice here too the last couple of days I hope it lasts! huggles hun Sue xx

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Such a fun card Kate and I love all your detailing
jacqui x

Hazel said...


A gorgeous fun card Kate, love all those little extra bits you have added.
Hazel

Wendy Fraser said...

What an adorable image, they look like they're having fun! Fab colour combo too. xx

downrightcrafty said...

this did make me smile and love it
Hugs Kate xx

sue w. said...

Hi Kate, how cute is your image. Love the colours and the lace and glitter is perfect.
Thanks for your lovely comment on my blogs, I so appreciate it.
Hugs Sue W.

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous Hugs Pops x

Sandy said...

So cute - I do love Gingerbread People! Yum!!
Sandy

Patricia said...

Great card Kate, image is fine so are all you embellishments.
Heavy rain here all day (Monday)

Patricia xx

Pamela said...

Beautiful, such a cute image. Thank you for joining us at Christmas at Winter Wonderland.

Pam x

Gail said...

Very cute card. Love the image and all those pretty embellishments! Thanks so much for joining at at the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge and hope to see you again next month! --Gail

Sue said...

Hi Kate, just popping back to say thank you for entering you gorgeous card into the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge
hugs Sue xx