Wednesday 31 October 2018

Taking Home the Tree!

Hello Everyone, hoping you are fit and well and enjoying your day, but just in case you'er not so good, sending out kind thoughts that you will feel better soon.

Thank you all for the visits and the lovely comments on my previous card, so much appreciated.

Teallach was at the vet today to have his booster injection, oh and he was not happy. Poor little puss was quite stressed about it all and of course he hates going into his carrier and tries to run and hide, but we eventually got him in.
At his check up last year the vet thought she heard a bit of a heart murmur, and today a different vet heard the same thing. However, it's around a level 3, which is worth watching, but no real trouble at the moment.  I've not seen him breathless and he still plays and runs around like a mad thing, so I guess it's not holding him back any.

He fine now, we both had a quiet day, I was as stressed as him I think, and Alistair was out this afternoon so all was peace and calm.

Here is my card;

I've been trying to use the lovely stamps from Creative Stamping magazine, I think they are really super and stamp very well. I really loved this little car carrying the Christmas tree home. The tree has been stamped twice and decoupaged. I've coloured with watercolours and added splashes of colour and some Frantage Snow and a few sequins. It's my take on a sample card in the magazine and not my design.  I like the CAS style.

Well that's me for tonight, I'm rather tired as I've had very poor sleep over the last few nights, but If I go to bed early, I wake up about 2 o'clock and then can't get back to sleep, I just think thank goodness not to be having to go to work.  So, I hope you like my card and hope to see you soon,


24 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So glad that Teallach feel good :)
Lovely card, it has beautiful textures!
Have a sweet rest of the week!

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the image and the background texture!! I'm glad Teallach is feeling better!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Flo Langley said...

Lovely card Kate. Great image. Pleased to hear Teallach is ok after his ordeal. Hope you get your sleep sorted out.
Hugs Flo xx

Mac Mable said...

Sorry to hear you haven't been sleeping and so glad Teallach is sort of OK x.....If that makes sense?
What a gorgeous CAS card. Love the image, the decoupage and the wonderful frantage x.

DIMI said...

Hello dear Kate!
Oh..poor Teallach,he had a ruff day,but I’m glad he’s feeling good !
What a gorgeous card! I love this theme with the little car carrying the Christmas tree!!!
It’s my favorite! You did an excellent work with the 3D decoupage tree! Love it and all the details of the card!
Have a happy November and try to rest of the weekend!xxx
Dimi...

Maria - Ivyleaf Crafts said...

What a great stamp Kate you have made a great card. There nothing worse than not sleeping I must admit I get very grumpy when I don't sleep well xx

meg said...

Poor Teallach my cat is the same, he's a darling at home but a demon at the vets, we all feel stressed if he has to go. Brilliant CAS style card Kate, beautiful stamp and colouring , flat too so perfect for posting

brenda said...

That stamps makes such fun Christmas cards Kate. Plesed Teallack seems stable, one of our Dobies had a murmur but seemed to carry on life quite happily.

B x

Wendy L said...

Love the card Kate, a lovely stamp from the magazine. xxxx

Jo said...

Lovely card Kate, used to love bringing the tree home when we were kids. We've had an artificial tree the last few years but your card has got me thinking this year we might just have the real thing! Hope Teallach is ok today & hope you had a better sleep last night x

cotnob said...

A super card Kate, such a fun image and lovely snowy background.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mia said...

Beautiful Christmas card, Kate. Kisses, my friend.

Linda Simpson said...

Love the image on this wonderful Christmas card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Donna Ellis said...

How darling, Kate! I love your Christmas red card and the big Christmas tree! Such a great scene with the windows done, and the snow blowing around! hugs, de

Birgit said...

Poor puss...Our cats don't like the vet either. How old is he? He seems to be a good kitty overall and glad he is all happy again. Love the card with the bright red beetle and the tree on top. it's a perfect CAS card with some snow around it all.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a great card, love the tree on top of the car.

Jennifer Johnston said...

A super card Kate and it is just so....different. Love
the 3d Christmas tree and the addition of the frantage.
Hope you get some good night's sleep soon. Have a good
weekend.
Hugs Jennifer xx.

Sue said...

Kate, I LOVE this stamp! How fun for the Holidays. Your card is delightful and is going to bring such happiness to one lucky recipient!

Hugs
Sue

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, what a lovely stamp and beautifully coloured

Diane said...

Greetings Kate glad Teallach is doing well. I don't know any cat that likes the vet.

Your snowy background is just perfect with the bold red car and fun holiday tree.

Hugs Diane

rachel said...

Gorgeous card Kate - sorry to hear about poor Teallach - but as you say it doesn't seem to be causing him too much trouble! Hugs rachel x

Sally H said...

A wonderful CAS card, Kate! Perfect for those quick Christmas cards. I am trying to cut down on my magazine purchases and Christmas stamps, but it is a lovely set!

Karen Dunbrook said...

what an adorable card...love that sweet image.
x Karen

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Kate
I'm back lol!!!
Poor T Boy. Molly and Lily used to like going in their carrier but its been a while so they may dislike it now.
Love the card. What a fun stamp and fab texture.
Chat soon.
Ang x