Sunday 21 October 2018

Autumn Thinking of You!

Hello Everyone, how are you all today?, I hope you are well and enjoying your Sunday.
We have a mixture of weather today and the temperature has gone up, you sort of don't know where you are form one day to the other just now.

We had no plans for this weekend, a quiet one, but you need those too. I've been spending time in the craftroom getting a few cards made, November, sees Birthdays and Our Anniversary, so that has kept me busy.

Thank you to everyone who visited and left such lovely comments on my last post, always so much appreciated.

I've a card I made a wee while ago,
I had made this card for the BBB challenge blog ahead of time, but as I am no longer part of the team I thought I would share it today.  The sketch I believe comes from MFT and most of the leave images are from Rooted in Nature from SU. The top panel is made with the leaves stamped and embossed in white powder. The papers are from a paper pad by Sara Davis, cards in Autumnal shades from SU, some raffia twine and some pearls and sequins.  I have to say, I love these colours, well I am an Autumn person.

Well that's me for now, a relaxing day is called for, we were food shopping earlier on and it's an activity I hate and putting it all away I hate all the more. Enjoy your day and see you soon,



  

18 comments:

DIMI said...

Hello dear Kate!
Such a gorgeous card!
Love the Autumn theme cards, the embossed leaves and the beautiful details of pearls and sequins!
Great work! Well done! Have a relaxing evening!xxx
Dimi...

Jennifer Johnston said...

Hi there Kate, a lovely Autumnal card. I too love the Autumn colours and your card shows them beautifully. Loving the addition of the twine and the other embellishments. Hope you're enjoying your weekend. I totally agree, we all need quiet ones every now and again lol!
Love & Hugs Jennifer xx.

Mrs A. said...

Lovely autumnal card . Oh my goodness though what a band to call a stamp set!! Lol. Put in the garden today as it is so nice just had a late lunch and sitting having a breather before tackling some more weeds. Hugs Mrs A

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful, love the layers and wonderful autumnal colours.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful card, love all the different designs on it and the tied string looks great!

meg said...

The autumnal colours are stunning Kate, an abundance of falling leaves so right for the days just now.

pam said...

Beautiful Autumnal card Kate, wonderful colours and details.
Pam x

Dortesjs said...

beautiful autumn card this

rachel said...

Gorgeous autumnal card Kate - really very lovely. Glad you have had a good weekend - its been busy here as usual - Lucy is on her second sleepover and me and Penny are now chilling with the tv - hugs Rachel x

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Kate!! I love the colors and design!! It's so perfect to celebrate Autumn!! Beautiful card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Marlene Atkinson said...

A gorgeous Autumnal card and beautiful colours. Marlene

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card Kate lovely stamp and awesome colours..
No longer on the BBB team?? Sometimes we need to move on..xxx

Wendy L said...

Pretty Autumnal card Kate.
Weather here is very changable too, had some rain then in the afternoons, roasting again, xx

Sue said...

Your Fall card is very pretty, Kate
I hate food shopping too, and hauling it in from the car and putting it all away is the pits! If I ever became so rich I could hire someone to do it, I would!!

Hugs
Sue

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Kate, lovely Autumn colours and great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Pat said...

I agree with you about food shopping Kate, and the job of putting it all away is the worst part..lol, I often put it off until we are getting so low on staples it is a necessity. This is so pretty and the papers are such beautiful colours which go with your super topper really well. I have managed to catch up now and have looked at all your wonderful work over the past several weeks. You have been really busy and your cards are so creative and very varied. x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

A lovely Autumnal card with a great layout Kate x

Anne said...

Lovely card Kate, I love to see leaves and Autumn colours it's my favourite season.
Hope you enjoyed your quiet weekend, it's a rare treat to just relax and do nothing there is always something that needs doing!
Anne x