Saturday 23 March 2019

Thank You so Much!

Hello Everyone, hope all is well with you and that your Saturday is going good. We have had a lovely one where we went through to Nairn and had a grand walk along the riverside. The weather was good, sunny but a bit cold, but my woolie kept me warm. I seem to need to wear hats these days in cold weather, must be an age thing lol. We then had a spot of lunch at the harbour cafe, I was very naughty and had eggy bread with maple syrup, with the expectation of my blood sugar being through the roof at dinner time, but it wasn't, in fact it was a wee bit low, I suppose the long walk helped with that. Anyway, it was so good and it's something I've not eaten in a very long time.

Thank you all for the lovely comments on my last post, you are very kind. 

Back to papercrafts for this post;
Chocolate Baroque stamp and for the life of me I can't remember what it's called, but as always with CB images I think it is just lovely. Coloured with SN alcohol pens with a sentiment from Honey Doo Crafts, I've added Wink of Stella and some sequins. I've matted with black and grey card. Hope you like it.

Well that's me for now, getting settled down for a Scandi Noir drama later this evening, I do like them, although you've got to keep concentrating on the sub titles, so you can't go off and make a cuppa or you loose the plot....something I do quite often in another sense lol. 
So enjoy the rest of your weekend and see you soon,


  

23 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely card, that CB stamp is so beautiful and so your colouring! Also here the sun shine and it's a bit too much hot for this season. We need some rain, this winter has been very dry.
Have a lovely Sunday!

dutchess said...

Love the card Kate another great stamp you have coloured....watching the Scandi too...hope it’s not too frightening before bed xxx

Águeda said...

Hola Kate, que linda tarjeta. Los colores son muy primaverales, bien combinados.
Las campanitas me encantan.
El corazón precioso.
Felicidades por ello.
Besos y feliz fin de semana

Mia said...

I love walks to the riverside too, Kate.
Your card is beautiful. I love the pretty image and the lovely frame. The sequins is a nice embellishment. Kisses, my friend.

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! The image is beautiful!! I love the pretty colors!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Anet's Crafting said...

Hallo Kate, your card is just beautiful. Love the pretty layering. Hugs Anet.

Pink Rose said...

Hi Kate wow I love your card,it's so pretty,well done my friend and glad you enjoyed your eggy bread and syrup xx

brenda said...

It's a Heart Full of Love Kate and I adored this one when it was released and love what you have done with it, works well with the intensity of colour you chose. Sounds like a nice walk out and lunch, my BS often surprises as well when I indulge, I have my routines bloods tomorrow so we'll see what the 'long range' come back looking like.

B x

meg said...

Beautiful thank you card Kate, it's a gorgeous stamp and beautifully coloured, hope you enjoyed your programme last night

Valerija said...

Great card with lovely image.
Valerija xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Kate, love this stamp and beautiful font on the sentiment.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Sally H said...

A wonderful card, Kate! Beautiful colouring. Your walk sounds great, and that lunch sounds very tasty too! Good to hear it was an indulgence you didn't regret. A bit of Scandi Noir sounds good - something I will enjoy more of after July!

pam said...

Beautiful card Kate, love your image and wonderful colouring.
Pam x

Lorraine said...

A very pretty card Kate, lovely flowers and colours
Lorraine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful card love the colours.

aussie aNNie said...

Most beautiful colours on this lovely stamp Kate, your colouring is super and love what you have been making.xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous card, lovely flower image

Diane said...

Wow Kate your card is beautiful. I love the image and the lovely frame with the sequins. Your walk and lunch sounds wonderful.

Hugs Diane

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is such a gorgeous image Kate, beautifully coloured and creates a fabulous centre piece to your card.
Lorraine

Mac Mable said...

The eggy bread and syrup sounded wonderful Kate and so glad it didn't upset the blood sugars x
Such a beautiful card and what a pretty stamped image and love the purple tones x.

Sue said...

Oh Kate, the pretty flowers are colored up beautifully and the heart and layers with the scalloped edge are perfect for this lovely card.

Hugs
Sue

Pat said...

I love this Kate and the grey and black complement the pretty purple tones you have used on the flowers, and then such a lovely shade of green for the leaves too, and I love the flowery little sequins. By the way the stamp set is called A Heart Full of Love, one of the new ones in January, and beautiful I think, and a beautiful card made with it too. x

Flo Langley said...

Beautiful card Kate. Sounds like you had a wonderful day including the eggy bread with maple syrup. Its good to have a treat now and again hey! I know what you mean about the sub titles. You will have to have a prepared flask by your chair!!lol!
Hugs Flo xx