Tuesday 19 March 2019

Ho Ho Ho!

Hello to You All, I hope you are well and enjoying your day.
The sun is shining, there is no rain or high winds...so rather good I'd say. What disparate weather over the weekend, and it seemed to be all over the country. The end of the rugby games shown on TV had every kind of weather going whilst they were playing. Yes we had the rugby... don't mind that so much as footy, and they are usually good games, and although Scotland didn't win, they still did well, so it was a happy household.

Thank you so much for the lovely comments on my last card, you are very kind and I do appreciate the time it takes to get around the blogs and comment.

I have another Christmas themed card today;
I love this LOTV stamp, I think the Santa and Rudolph are so cute, and I've coloured them with Copics. Now poor old Rudolph is a bit multi-coloured as I only have a few pens and not all that many that would suit a deer, but he's still cute. I've used some glitter card and red card from SU. Paper from First Editions and a Sentiment from one of the free sets from Creative Stamping magazine. Sparlke and gems.

I would like to enter into; https://christmaskickstartchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/03/christmas-kickstart-challenge-6-moves.html

This is a new challenge to me so I thought I would give it a go, especially as Christmas cards are my favourite card to make.

Not much planned today, I was waiting in for a Dr's phone appointment this morning, which I find a strange thing to do, much rather have a face to face one, but it was that or nothing, this doctor is very popular and I've been waiting since the start of February to speak to him. Anyway, I've to go to the surgery now to collect something in order to do a fit test...thankfully nothing to do with exercise, but something to do with the gut problem that's being investigated. And more bloods to be taken again as my Vit B12 is on the low side, it's never ending it seems. Still that's life! 

That's me for now so I'll say cheerio and see you soon, 

24 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Hi Kate oh this card is so lovely and cute ,I love it ,beautiful finish my friend xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love this image and your comment about the multi coloured reindeer did make me smile. Hope the test goes ok

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Such a darling card!

Marlene Atkinson said...

This is a great Christmas card, I have this stamp, haven't used it yet. I hope fully recovered from you cold. Marlene

dutchess said...

Hi Kate...I love that LOTV stamp it’s one of my favourites....hope the blood tests are not too onerous...xxx

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

A really fun and cheerful Christmas card! Love the glitter paper!

Dortesjs said...

thank you for commnting on my spring cards dear. your card is sweet to

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Kate even if rudolph is multi coloured, he looks lovely.
We were meant to have lots of rain today but just a wee shower this morning and now sunshine. Back to UK and no doubt rain tomorrow night. Xxx

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Kate, such a fabulous Santa stamp.
I don't agree with phone appointments, it seems ridiculous to me, I have trouble with my B12 levels, I think it is something to do with my RA medication but they never seem to do anything much about it! I hope your fit test goes well.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Dotty Jo said...

Your card is adorable! I love that sweet LOTV image and all the sparkle. Thanks so much for playing at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous Christmas card, with a beautiful image

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely design and colouring, and the reindeer looks great!
Best wishes for your tests!

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

A gorgeous card Kate. You must be well ahead with your Christmas cards, so no panicking for you in December. Talking to a Doctor over the phone is an odd thing to do but it seems to be the way these days. Hope everything will be okay for you. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

Mac Mable said...

Sorry to hear about your woes with the doctors and more tests x
What a cute stamp on your wonderful Christmas card, love the colouring and the bit of bling x.

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! The image is so cute!! I love the colors!! Praying that your tests go well, Kate. Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

aussie aNNie said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY card Kate, love this gorgeous Chrissy card.x

Linda Simpson said...

A beautiful festive card, loving the Santa. Hope all goes well with your tests.
Hugs
Linda xxx

pam said...

Beautiful card Kate,
Hope your chat went well with the doctor.
Hugs Pam x

meg said...

gorgeous card Kate, love the colours you used, the reindeer is smashing, good luck with your test.

Flo Langley said...

Wonderful Kate. DH had a phone appointment last month. I found it a little odd especially as the doctor didn't seem to know what he was ringing about. Must save time or something. Hope all the investigations and test are good.
Hugs Flo xx

Sue said...

It's a super cute Christmas card, Kate. The HO HO HO on the side looks perfect with your sweet holiday image of Santa and Rudolph.

Hugs
Sue

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely card using this super image Kate.
I hope the blood tests went well.
Lorraine

Anet's Crafting said...

Your Christmas card is beautiful Kate, love that image. Hugs Anet.

ionabunny said...

It's a very sweet image and I love the background papers as well. Thanks for joining the fun at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Hugz