Sunday 10 July 2022

A Fancy Fold for the CCC!

 Hello to Everyone, how're you all doing, good I hope and that your weekend is going well.

Christmas Card Club Challenge once again, boy do they come around fast. This time it's our Christine who has chosen the challenge of Fancy Folds, or Anything Goes if you're stuck.

Well Christine I don't do folds, so I thought it was going to be Anything Goes, but having a clear up and clear out, I found some gatefold card blanks, so I thought I'd give one a go, here it is, there's load of pictures I'm afraid, sorry;

Front panels  and the back of the card. Panels with CB trees embossed in white powder, Lavinia's Pipin, CB sentiment in background, Oxide Inks


Main inside panel, Moon Fairy and Fairy Charms and stars Lavinia, trees Card-io, sentiment is from Lavinia, embossed in silver powder, Oxide ink background, Glitter and silver gel pen.
Inside panels, Card-io stamps, stencil and DI

Envelope has the Moon Fairy on it  with some silver gel pen.

I managed it Christine and enjoyed the challenge, thank you, however, a gatefold is as far as I go lol.

Thank you for your comments on my last post.

That's me for now, enjoy your evening, I'll be settling in to watch the new Scandi Noir that starts tonight. Keep safe,



17 comments:

Valerija said...

So gorgeous. Love all the details.
Valerija xx

meg said...

Each and every section of the gate fold is beautifully stamped Kate,love your backgrounds and colour choices,it's a stunning card

dutchess said...

It looks fantastic Kate…loving all the stamps…great background……
Absolutely stonking hot already here…will be watching the tennis this afternoon…and knitting my Christmas pudding baubles…take care xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fabulous card Kate both inside and out. I love that you have used every face on the card to create a beautiful design. I will be a little late again this time (customer card orders have gone crazy lately) but I will post soon.
Lorraine

pam said...

Beautiful card Kate, love the fold.
Pam x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Well! I think your did marvellously well, considering you don't "do" folds Kate, this is lovely, fab stamps and design also.
Faith x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Very beautiful and you created something lovely on any part, how many work!! Love the embossing in white and silver!
Hugs

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Faith, lots of lovely details and I like how you have decorated the envelope.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

brenda said...

Looks like you nailed the brief perfectly Kate and with a lovely magical feel as well.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Kate, lovely fold and gorgeous card xx

Sue said...

So stunning Kate hugs x

Birgit said...

I love the Lavinia stamps and learning techniques. This is a stunner

wannabcre8tive said...

A beautiful card. Love the fold. You did a great job.

Anet's Crafting said...

Just beautiful Kate. Love the pretty night scene you created. Anet

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely card!

gwen70 said...

Wonderful card xx

Lisa said...

Nice job with the gate fold and I love how you decorated up the panels. The inside panel is gorgeous.