Thursday 21 July 2022

Sending Well Wishes!

Hello Everyone, I hope all is well with you and that your weather has cooled down, it certainly has here. It would have been  nice if it had been something in between, but I've had to put a cardi  on. Still it's been dry, so all the towels out and dried.

Thank you to all who left such lovely comments on my little Fairy Boy, very much appreciated.

I have a card this time for a friend who has had a massive stroke, very unexpected and was almost a goner, but he's pulled through, although still very ill. Lots of tests required to see what damage if any done to his brain.  Unfortunately we can't go to visit him at the moment, so this is the card I made for him,


These are dandelion images from Stamping Up, the sentiment too. An imagination circle stencil with DI, Clear Star gel pen on the dandelions and some dots with coloured gel pens.

I hope it cheers him. 

Well  that's me for tonight, take care of yourselves and see you soon,



13 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful card Kate I can imagine the dandelion seeds carrying your well wishes in the wind

Marlene Atkinson said...

A beautiful card Kate. Matthew has been playing the Harpsicord for an Opera in Aberdeen. He had been helping all week to get everything ready. The Producer has offered him to go to Basle to stay with him and his wife, he will take him around Basle to see the Cathedrals there. He has also said he should apply to do his Masters there, he would put a word to the people Tutors and the people who do the entrants, his tutor at Aberdeen will teach him German as she is Canadian/German. They were happy to see how hard he works. He is so chuffed. Marlene

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful card for your friend kate, surely he will love it
Hugs

Marlene Atkinson said...

Hi Kate, Matthew has 2 choices of where to go for his Masters degree. MacGill Universary in Canada and an a Universary in Basle. He has one year left at at Aberdeen. Were has the time gone. Marlene

Mrs A. said...

I do love dandelion stamps. I have a digi one that I use lots. We have a friend going in for a Hernia operation end of August so will be sending him a card. If I start now I might just get it made in time!!. Thanks for your well wishes. Had my blood test done yesterday and now sporting a bruise on my arm the size of a small apple. She took one look at my arm and said how am I supposed to get blood out of that!! Dosen't bode well for my next hopsital trip where they intend injecting a die into me. Life is fun/not at the moment.
Hugs Mrs A.

dutchess said...

Beautiful card Kate and it will be very much appreciated..fingers crossed for a good outcome…
Cool here today but praying for some rain…take care xxx

Valerija said...

Lovely card in beautiful soft colours. I love it!
Valerija xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Of course it will cheer him up with your beautiful card and thoughtfulness. Yep! a cardi down here too. No wonder us Brits keep talking about the weather when we never know what it's going to be. hahaha
Have a good weekend
Faith x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Kate, so delicate and pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lisa said...

Praying for continued healing of your friend. That is a wonderful image to put on a card for him.

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant card, design and love the image, perfection + ♥

Sue said...

It's a super card, Kate, and great for a guy card which can be hard to make. Hope your friend makes a complete recovery, and I am sure he appreciated your thoughtfulness.

Hugs
Sue

Pat said...

I love your dandelion cloks and a sentiment in a matching colour and the soft lilac circle stencilling looks great in the background Kate. Hope your friend has not be impacted too badly by this nasty stroke, but I'm sure your beautiful card will cheer him up. x