Sunday 29 May 2022

Mistletoe and Wine or Anything Goes for the CCC!

 Hello Blogging Friends and Visitors, hoping you are well and have good plans for the weekend, even although it's just taking it easy, like us. The sun is just beginning to peek out of the clouds at the moment.

Anyhoo, another two weeks have gone by and it's time once again for the Christmas Card Club Challenge girls to show their cards, and this time the choice is Rita's and she has chosen Mistletoe and Wine. Or, Anything Goes is also a choice if you don't have anything to make the challenge. That's me this time, sorry Rita, I just couldn't find anything in my stash, but here is what I've come up with;



As you can see I've used Card-io stamps again, I'm having such a love affair with these stamps just now.  All sorts of sets of stamps have been used, too many to list, but if anyone wants to know, just get in touch. I like the idea of making the wreath card all in blue with just a little sparkle, which of course never shows up.

The first card was inspired by a Pinterest picture, don't know the maker though, and It was Lavinia stamps that were used, which I don't have, so I looked to see if the design could be made with Card-io stamps and here we are.

So Rita, thank you so much for the challenge, even although I couldn't managed the Mistletoe and Wine, I'm pleased with what I have managed.

So, that's me for now, I'm going to schedule this for tomorrow, Sunday, for when the challenges goes live.

Don't forget to keep your eye out for the other girl's cards, from the CCC,


  


No comments: