Sunday 1 August 2021

Two Patterned Papers for the CCC!

 Hello to Everyone, I hope all is well with you and you're enjoying the weekend. 

Not raining, not boiling hot sunshine so I've got a bit done in the garden and Alistair is cutting the grass, or to be more accurate the moss and dandelions. 

Anyhoo, it's once again time for the Christmas Card Club girls to show their latest challenge cards and this time it was Grandmargaret's choice which was to use two patterned papers. I have to say this did challenge  me as I don't really use papers now, hate all the measuring and matching papers, but I managed three, 




All the images and the sentiment are from Crafty Individuals and coloured with Caran d'Ache Luminance coloured pencils, lots of glitter and gems. The sentiment card uses papers from Crafty Individuals too, I added a little bow and a charm. I can't remember when I last used charms or bows if it comes to that.

Thank you Margaret for the challenge, I hope these will do.

Now I must get round to visiting your blogs, I've just not managed to keep up with the commenting in that last few days.

Thank you all so much for your visits and lovely comments, I do appreciated the time you take to do this.

That's me for now, take care of yourselves and enjoy the rest of your weekend,


 

23 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A really great set of Christmas cards for our theme this week. I'm particularly drawn to the top one with the sweet little girls under the umbrella, there is something about that image that I really love.
Lorraine

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards Kate and the weather is warm here today but the heavy rain has taken it's toll on my plants so I'm hoping they recover..lots of hugs Sue x

meg said...

You chose fabulous papers to team with your toppers especially love the first and third one

Mac Mable said...

What fabulous cards and great use of the patterned papers Kate x.

gwen70 said...

Fabulous cards and papers. Especially love the first one, great stamp x

Jackie T said...

Hi Kate your cards are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Christine Harrop said...

Three great cards Kate. I have the first two stamps which haven't seen ink for ... far too long!Maybe this is the kick I need to get them out again. Hope things are well with you. Hugs Christine xx

pam said...

Fabulous cards Kate.
Pam x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I would fine this such an easy challenge as I love using papers. Fab cards especially the top one

dutchess said...

Great cards Kate..all so different,and it’s great to do some colouring it’s so restful…it’s been raining hard here today so that’s what I have been up to….take care xxx

Mrs A. said...

Have been absolutely dismal in keeping up comenting . Life keeps giving me distractions not of my choosing. Cards are a super selection. Must admit
I don't use any of my crafty individuals stamps often enough. Have some not even used. Shame on me. Hugs Mrs A.

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful cards Kate, love each one of them and love the image in the first one....take care. xx

brenda said...

I would struggle as well Kate, I can spend ages looking at DP's and still not be happy, hence like you rarely use them, but you did a great job here and that's is probably my favourite CI image.

B x

cotnob said...

A lovely collection of Christmas cards Kate, I love the super sentiment.
There is nothing wrong with moss, it doesn't grow as fast as grass!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wendy L said...

They are lovely Kate and coloured by your own fair hand, gorgeous, xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Three beautiful Christmas cards, love them all and especially the first one, so sweet!

Donna Ellis said...

Your cards look beautiful, Kate! Great use of the patterned papers in the background. hugs, de

Margarets designer cards said...

Three lovely cards, I love your designs for Christmas

Don’t worry I am behind with commenting on blogs, as soon as I catch up, there’s more to see,
Hooe you have a great week and stay safe and well

Valerija said...

Awesome set of Christmas cards. Love them all!
Valerija xx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Beautiful Christmas cards and I have to say that the first one is one of my all time favourite CI stamps, I never tire of it xx

Sue said...

I love the umbrella kids! There is a salt company in the US that uses a little girl in a yellow slicker with a big umbrella on their packaging. All of the cards are wonderful.

Hugs
Sue

Pat said...

All wonderful CI images Kate and three beautiful Christmas cards..all so different and prettily coloured. x

Sally H said...

three really beautiful Christmas cards, Kate! So sorry it has been so long since I visited x