Saturday 6 April 2019

Thanks!

Hello Everyone, hoping you are well and enjoying the weekend, it's come around so fast.
Another dull and dreich day here, shame as yesterday was a beautiful sunny day although cold, but it made one want to get up and go. Today, I didn't feel like that but had to get going as I wanted to catch the bank before closing at mid day.

Alistair is back having spent a few days with his brother, so it's good to have him home, even if peace and quiet is shattered.

Thank you so much for your visits and your kind comments, I do appreciated it all.

I have a little card today;
This looks a bit washed out, but in real life it's quite a bright wee card.  The stamps are by Dovecraft and the paper is from the pad that matches it. Coloured with alcohol markers and a wee bit of sparkle pen. Sentiment is from Honey Doo crafts and a few sequins from SU. Just a simple little thank you card.

Well, time for a wee bit of knitting, I'm not inspired to be card making today, I think because it's so dull. I've got socks for Alistair on the go and I'm son the second sock. I've had a good long break from knitting, but I'm enjoying that I've started again.

That's me for now, take care and have a super weekend,

23 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, love the bee and paper you have chosen.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely card, with a sweet image and a beautiful vintage paper!
Hugs

Rita said...

Love your pretty card Kate. Like you I am between knitting and cardmaking, at the moment I'm making more Wedding Invitations for Julie's wedding in August. Sock knitting tonight and I might watch some TV. Hugs Rita xxx

meg said...

Beautiful stamp and matching paper, perfect thank you card

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

A lovely card Kate and bees seem to be really popular at the moment. I've had a lovely day of card making today before I catch up with the housework tomorrow. Enjoy the rest of your weekend x

Valerija said...

Fabulous card with beautiful image. Love the matching background paper too.
Valerija xx

Jo said...

Beautiful....love the little touch of sparkle from the sequins xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kate, love the stamp. Hope you enjoyed your knitting
Lorraine x

Pink Rose said...

Hi Kate love your pretty card,its so pretty,hope you have a lovely day my friend xx

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the flowers and the background!! I hope you enjoy your knitting time!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mia said...

Great card, Kate. Enjoy your knitting! Kisses!!!

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card Kate. Had to chuckle about the peace and quiet now being shattered, we do love our man though...xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very pretty card. It is good to have a few crafts on the go

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Kate. I do enjoy knitting but it hurts my hands more than crochet.
I have a dog coat on the go at present and really must crack on with it, xxx

cotnob said...

A pretty card Kate, such a lovely delicate image.
Enjoy your knitting.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Margarets designer cards said...

Very pretty card with a delicate image

Elizabeth said...

Hi Kate, it's a dull, dreich day here today. I think our weather must be a day behind yours because yesterday, Saturday, was bright and sunny though still a tad cool for me. Your card is lovely - the image is beautiful. Snap with the bees - my latest card includes one too. I'm knitting socks at the moment too and I'm also on the second sock! Delighted to learn you might be making it down to visit Rita - if at all possible I hope to meet up with you both when you do. Elizabeth xx

Mac Mable said...

Such a pretty little scene on you adorable little card and love the colouring x. Enjoy your knitting x

Anet's Crafting said...

Hallo Kate, your card is beautiful. Love the pretty designer paper. Hugs Anet.

Maria - Ivyleaf Crafts said...

A lovely card Kate I do l like the background paper. Great socks too on your previous post. Enjoy your knitting xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OOps! I found the email follower thingy and subscribed, so should be here more often LOL
x

Flo Langley said...

Beautiful thank you card Kate.
Hugs Flo xx

Sue said...

What a lovely Thank you card.

Hugs
Sue