Thursday 25 April 2019

Let the Bells for the Rudolph Challenge!

Hello Everyone, I do hope all is well with you and you have enjoyed your day.
Well the weather has broken, but I guess we need the rain too, however the temperature has dipped too, which I don't like.

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments on my last card, it seems that the Daisy Dress image is a hugely popular one,  It's one of my favourite CB stamps.

I've got a wee card today for the Rudolph Challenge; https://scrapsoflifebyscrappymo.blogspot.com/2019/04/april-rudolph-days-challenge.html


Card-io stamps here, sentiment too, and lots of glitter, a few black sequins and job done.
Sorry about the photo, the card does look better in real life....honestly.

Just a short post tonight, I've got a bit of ironing to do. It's our Choral Concert on Saturday and I've got my outfit to iron and get ready, not leaving it till the last minute like I usually do.

We are singing Hayden's Nelson Mass and Rutter's Magnificat, a lovely programme, but the Rutter piece is quite difficult, and at our last rehearsal on Monday, many of us thought some of the movements were a bit ropy, hopefully it will be all right on the night...as they say.

   So, that's me for now, enjoy the rest of your evening and I'll see you soon,

21 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such lovely CAS card for the challenge! Really striking! Those bells are wonderful!
How exciting will be singing on Saturday! I'm sure that all will be fabulous! :)
Hugs!

Wendy L said...

Lovely card Kate.
Go break a leg on Saturday, not literally!!!!

Kathleen said...

A really super CAS card, love the snowy bells.

Kath x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Really pretty card. We had a couple of light showers, we really need a good rain.

Marlene Atkinson said...

A lovely CAS Christmas card. Matthew is going to do Music at Aberdeen. He is looking forward to it. Marlene

Mia said...

Enjoy the rehearsals, Kate. I love your beautiful CAS card. Hugs, my dear friend.

MiamiKel said...

What a perfect card! I love the simplicity of it. I hope your concert went perfectly! I am sure at the last minute you all sounded angelic! Maybe yo can post some pictures! :)

Lisa said...

So beautiful, Kate!! I love the pretty bells!! The sentiment is perfect!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Valerija said...

Beautiful card.
Valerija xx

dutchess said...

Lovely clean and simple card for the challenge Kate....
Hope all goes smoothly on Saturday and you have a great evening xxxx

meg said...

gorgeous card Kate, with a clock it could also ring in the New Year, enjoy your concert on Saturday

Jo said...

Beautiful CAS card Kate.....have a lovely time on Saturday! xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A beautifully simple card, love the glitter and sequins.
Wish I was closer to hear the concert. Sounds like it will be lovely, beautiful music.
Faith x

Mac Mable said...

Good luck with the concert on Saturday and hope you are feeling much better? x Such a pretty and classy card, full of glitter and such a beautiful CAS design x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Kate, a super CAS design.
I hope your concert goes well.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Anne said...

Another lovely card Kate, I'm liking the monochrome.
We had the most torrential hailstorm on Thursday with thunder and lightning, don't think I've seen anything like it in my 54 years!
Enjoy your concert tonight
Anne x

Sue said...

I love the simple, black and white design of your card!
Hope the concert goes well tonight (I am sure it will) Remember to wear
comfortable shoes!!!!

Hugs
Sue

Sally H said...

A really beautiful, elegant card Kate! I love it! Hope the concert went well x

Anonymous said...

such an elegant CAS Christmas card with a lovely image; I love the flourish! Thank you so much for playing along with the Rudolph Days challenge.
Linda

scrappymo! said...

Best wishes for an excellent performance, Kate.

Your card is lovely. Bet the sparkle is amazing!

Thanks for taking part in the April Rudolph Days Challenge.

scrappymo! said...

Best wishes for an excellent musical performance! Sometimes we are our own worst critic. I bet the audience will be amazed!

Your Cardio card is lovely. Bet the sparkle is wonderful!

Thanks for taking part in the April Rudolph Days Challenge.