Wednesday 3 January 2024

Christmas Clock!

 Happy New Year to you All, I hope it will be a really good one for everyone, filled with Happiness, Health and Contentment.

We had a very quiet Hogmanay, tried to sit up for the bells, then realised we were forcing ourselves to do so when we would rather be in bed reading our good books, so off we went to bed. Can't really be bothered with it all now, is that an age thing do you think! Anyway, if  any of you good folks managed to have celebrations I hope they were fabulous and yo enjoyed them.

I managed to get a bit of colouring done during the festive period,


This page is from Johanna's Christmas Colouring Book and I used Derwent Chromaflow and Derwent Drawing Pencils. Not pencils I use often but I have to say I enjoyed using them on this books paper. I also used gel pens and Star Dust Stickles. In the background I used a Lavinia Stamps Stencil, Leaf Trails in Elements Ink. I enjoyed colouring this page, it's  been ages since I've coloured up a page.

Thank you so much for your lovely comments on my last card, as always you  are so kind.

That's all from me for now, take care of yourselves and see you soon



9 comments:

Valerija said...

Wonderful image and great colouring.
Happy New Year!
Valerija xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Happy New Year Kate! Forced celebrations aren't good, well done for doing what you wanted. I have enjoyed sleeping too. :D
Lovely page, so colourful and very accurate!
Hugs

brenda said...

Totally agree, I'm never a late bird and quite happy to be woken at midnight by distant fireworks. Lovely colouring as always.

B x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi Kate, Lovely to see your make. What a super wee clock. Love the sparkle on it, Hope alls well, Hazel xx

Lisa said...

Wonderful coloring on this really great image. Happy New Year and blessings to you and your family. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and all your wonderful comments over the last year. I truly appreciate you taking the time.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

We waited up to see the fireworks, then off to bed, after receiving a couple of phone calls. I agree about the age thing. Can't be bothered now. Happy New Year anyway :)
Love your colouring of the page, the stencilling certainly add that little extra, it's beautiful.
Faith x

JD/ Jill said...

Happy New Year to you. You colored the page so nicely. Love all the colors that you chose!

Marlene Atkinson said...

A gorgeous colourful clock. Marlene

Pat said...

This is so beautifully coloured Kate and love the added stencilling in the background. I know it is rather late but I wish you and Alistair all the best for 2024 and thank you so much for all the visits you make to my blog which I really appreaciate. We would have been visiting friends for new year but unfortunately hubby had a bad cold so we stayed at home. We did see the new year in but that was all, so like you a quiet one. x