Saturday 23 December 2023

Merry Christmas one and All!

 Hello Blogging Friends and Visitors, I hope you are well and staying sane in this run up to Christmas.

We have everything done and dusted, presents bought and wrapped, food bought, and house given a once over, so a relaxing day tomorrow.

So, I'm popping in to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and hoping you have a wonderful day, and best wishes for a happy, healthy and contented 2024. 

I'm hoping that the New Year will bring peace throughout the world. It's just heartbreaking what is happening in so many  countries around the world, especially in Palestine.

I'm finishing the year with  my Snowman card , made from my friend Fiona, she adores The Snowman and I've made her one for many years now,


 I've made a shaker card this time, and the Snowman and his little friend are enjoying a hoolie  with their other Snowman friends.

Just a bit of time now to visit your blogs and see what you've been doing, take care of yourselves and see you next year,



10 comments:

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous shaker card Kate.
Wishing you a very happy Christmas
Lorraine x

meg said...

These snowmen are definitely enjoying themselves,a fabulous card.All the best for the festive season. Meg xx

brenda said...

Such a fun card which I am sure your friend will love. Happy Christmas to you and yours.

B x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

It's a very cheerful and fun shaker card, Kate! Fiona surely will LOVE it!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, and yes, peace is so necessary!!!
Hugs

JD/ Jill said...

Pretty Shaker card. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card,
Merry christmas to you and your family

Wendy L said...

All the best to you and yours Kate. Lovely card today too, xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! I love your wonderful and happy card Kate. Hope Christmas was good. Wishing you a Happy New Year. x

Valerija said...

Wonderful card. Love your happy Snowpeople.
Wishing you a Happy New Year.
Valerija xx

Pat said...

I'm so sorry I missed sending you my best wishes for Christmas Kate, but hope you had a good one. This card is great especially with the shaker element, and your friend Fiona will have loved it I'm sure. x