Sunday 10 December 2023

Anything Goes for the CCC! Bringing Gifts!

 Hello  Friends and Visitors, It's been a while since I was last on the computer to go to Blogland, but here I am, late, but nevertheless here with the final card for the Christmas Card Club and the theme is Anything Goes,


 I've used a selection of sets from Card-io stamps. I just love this tall, lanky snowman, he's so sweet and he's welcoming his little friends who have brought gifts for him. I've used lots of glitter and gel pens.

It's sad the the CCC is stopping, but for lots of different reasons we are all finding it difficult to get around to creating the cards, and over the last few years our numbers have dropped. so it was time to call it a day. I will still be making Christmas cards all year round as Christmas cards are my favourite kind to make.

I'm also not blogging so much these days either, I just don't seam to get around to do it on a regular bases, but I do like to pop in and see what you are all doing, but don't go back on all the days that I've missed, so sorry if I miss you out, but I think I manage to comment on my usual friends fairly often.

I hope you are all well and getting through your Christmas preparations with out too much hassle. I got all my cards written out and posted today, that's the biggest chore. Next the the parcel wrapping, which I hate doing now. 

Hopefully we will manage to get the tree up and decorations, and this coming Saturday, the Choral Society have their Carolthon, we always look forward to that and this year we will be collecting for Crocus which is a Children's Bereavement organisation.

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments you left about my last card, I really do appreciate them.

That's me for now, take care of yourselves and hope to see you soon,


 

13 comments:

dutchess said...

Love the card Kate all those great stamp make such a fun scene….
Well all the decks are up now and I have a bad back to prove it…cards written and posted and some presents wrapped so not doing so bad busy making lists of all the things I haven’t done so far!
Hope you have a great Christmas and see you in blogland….xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fabulous stamped card design. It is certainly sad that the CCC is stopping but as one of those who was finding it difficult to find time to join in I do feel guilty. I'm finding my time is being increasingly taken up with other things and leaves less and less time for crafting.
I haven't made or written all my cards yet either, this Christmas seems to have crept up on me quicker than ever!
I hope you have an enjoyable Christmas and wish you and Alistair well for the coming year. I will see you in Blogland :)
Lorraine

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fun and cute scene Kate, so well built!
We all are so busy this time of the year... Understand well.
Best wishes for the Carolthon! Enjoy your chore!
Hugs

brenda said...

How nicely you have combines all the different stamps to create such a lovely seasonal card Kate.

B x

meg said...

A wonderful wintry scene using these gorgeous stamps Kate

Valerija said...

Gorgeous card. Love the cute winter scene.
Valerija xx

Wendy L said...

A lovely scene on your card Kate.
I do sometimes have to force myself to blog and other times I really enjoy I all. I wish I had more time to enter challenges though. Xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kate, I love the wintery scene you've created with all those stamps.
Good luck with the carolthon - Crocus sounds like a great charity to raise funds for.
Lorraine x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I love your scene Kate, super mix of stamps to use, makes a happy card. Love it. I think we are all struggling with blogs atm, but hopefully the New Year will bring a little extra time for everyone.
Faith x

aussie aNNie said...

A super sweet design you made, gorgeous colours and design xx

Sue said...

I love the scene you have created that Snowman is gorgeous! I have bought all the gifts but haven't started wrapping yet that's Paul's job lol hugs xx

Lisa said...

Those are a great selection of stamped images to create your scene. I am so sorry to hear the CCC will be ending. It seems many are ending due to dwindling crafters. So sad. I will just keep looking for groups to join. I still stay active on SCS as I have many friends on that site and they have a couple of year round Christmas challenges that I try to join with at least one card a month.

wannabcre8tive said...

Wow, what a wonderful scene! It is amazing. Have a wonderful Christmas.