Saturday 26 August 2023

Neptune!

 Hello Everyone,  I hope you're enjoying your weekend and not being washed away with the rain ☔ as we are.. I don't thinking it's stopped since midday yesterday.  Alistair has cabin fever as he's not been out today,  even Teallach doesn't want to go out.

Anyhoo, I've created another page in my journal, 


Neptune from Pinkink Designs. Unfortunately,  he is too big to get all of him on my page,  but nevertheless there's a good bit of him here. I think he's a real handsome guy.  Coloured with  Zig Clean colour pens,  Gansai Tambi Opal watercolours. Gel pens. Elements ink for the background. Quite pleased with it. 

Thank you for your lovely comments on my last card.

Have a good evening and see you soon,  take care, 

Kate 🐬💖

13 comments:

meg said...

Your background colours are fabulous Kate,perfect to showcase Neptune.We've had a beautiful day in Aberdeen

Wendy L said...

He looks amazing and so long as you are enjoying the colouring. I love looking back on my journal pages, x

brenda said...

We've been battered by rain as well, so much for summer! Neptune us indeed a striking guy.

B x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A striking image, beautifully coloured Kate. Yep! We had lashing rain yesterday, Autumn, and its chill are here too.
Faith x

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful colouring, I am so fed up with the rain, I think you haver had more than us this week, I am sure if we get much more we will either float across the pond, bash into Europe or sink. Hope you have a drier week

Jennifer Johnston said...

Hello Kate, just loving your Neptune! he is a handsome guy isn't he lol. Your colouring is superb as always Hoping the weather has been better today, so Alistair has been able to get out. We are all well Kate, thank you for asking. Hoping you and yours are well too.
Love Jennifer xx.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Hi Kate, I've missed so many lovely posts on your blog since I was able to get here last time, you have been busy. A gorgeous page for your journal, the background looks amazing.
Lorraine

Jenny L said...

Hi Kate,
another super journal page and that merman stamp is gorgeous.
Your colouring and work as always is excellent.
So sorry to hear it's raining in your area.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Lorraine said...

Fabulous colouring KAte.
Lorraine x

pam said...

Love your background Kate, fabulous colours and stamping.
Pam x

Lisa said...

Great coloring on your journal page. Love this image.

Marlene Atkinson said...

A gorgeous card, gorgeous colours and Design, love the background. Marlene

wannabcre8tive said...

A wonderful page. Love the beautiful background. Hope your rain ends soon. Cabin fever is no fun.