Sunday 20 August 2023

A Purple Christmas for the CCC!

Hello Again, I hope all's well with you and that your weekend is a good one.

It's the Christmas Card Club challenge time once again and this time it's a Purple Christmas that's wanted.

Here is what I've managed,


This card was inspired by Lainey J from the Card-io design team. I didn't have the same stamps, or Pan Pastels, I just used what I had. The stamps are though from Card-io. Inks are Elements Ink and I've used gel pen and Pebeo foil for the stars. Lots of glitter too.

So thank you for the inspiration Lainey.

Thank you all for the lovely comments on  my Gus card.

That's me for now, enjoy the remainder of your weekend, take care,



13 comments:

dutchess said...

Fabulous combination of stamps and colour Kate…stunning card….take care xx

brenda said...

I always think purple is a lovely alternative to the traditional seasons colours and a very pretty card at that.

B x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the central tree Kate, the purple and pinks give a lovely Christmassy glow. A Beautiful card.
Faith x

rachel said...

A beautiful make Kate. Absolutely love it! Big hugs Rachel xx

gwen70 said...

Wow Kate I love it, love the stamps used and the colour xx

Valerija said...

Wonderful card. Love the scene you have created. Colours are lovely too.
Valerija xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Kate
Your card is stunning …love the colour ,
…gorgeous xxx
Hope you are well Sylvie xx

Birgit said...

Love the look of this card. I love the purple used.

Wendy L said...

I love your colour combo choice, beautiful card Kate, xx

aussie aNNie said...

What a beautiful combination! Love the colours and stunning design x

Pat said...

More beautiful pinks and purples, and love the pretty trees against the snow, and some wonderful foil stars which stand out beautifully..a super card! x

Marlene Atkinson said...

Beautiful Christmas scene. I love the colours. Marlene

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness I would have never thought to do Purple for Christmas. Challenges are great for helping us think outside the box for cards. This is gorgeous!