Thursday 10 August 2023

Stargazing!

Hello Everyone, I hope your week is going well. I don't know where the last few days have gone,  I feel as if I've missed them somehow.

Anyway, been busy creating another page in my calendar, here it is


As this is February's page I thought I would used these lovely fairies sitting lovingly sitting watching the stars through the trees. Aren't they just so sweet. And of course it's Valentine month so we have some pink hearts in the corners.

All the stamps are from Lavinia, as are the Elements inks. Pebeo silver foil for the stars, gel pens and posca pens to make the little flowers dotted around.

The hardest thing about decorating these pages is trying to keep ink off the other parts of the page. white space just attracts ink.

I'm going to enter this into the Lavinia Creative challenge too, the title for it this month is "Through the Trees", well my little fairies re looking at the stars through the trees.

Thank you so much for the lovely comments on my last card, I very much appreciate them.

That's me for now, take care of yourselves and see you soon,



12 comments:

meg said...

A romantic page for Valentine's month,a beautiful night scene

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! Fabulous colouring Kate, and what a lovely scene.
Faith x

Sue said...

Gorgeous calendar page Kate hugs x

Pat said...

Aaah how sweet Kate, with your two fairies staring up at the night sky with all the stars and you have captured it brilliantly with such super colouring of the sky and the toadstools and foliage on the ground amongst the trees, and I love the added little clusters of pink hearts..perfect! x

brenda said...

February looks equally as pretty as January did Kate, I am being drawn to needing to make something similar - there again could I replace my Liverpool calendar which always hans over my desk - dilemmas.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful design and love this, so creative as always! ♥

Marlene Atkinson said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kate, gorgeous scene. Marlene

Rainey's Craft Room said...

It's a beautiful scene and so perfect for your February page, depicting love and romance for this month.
Lorraine

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Always love seeing this sweet Lavinia stamp, it's on my wish list by ages. Fabulous scene for your calendar, love so much how you made the starry sky!
Have a lovely weekend

Lisa said...

Love this great fairy scene on your February calendar. Great images and colors you used to add to the scene.

Sue said...

What a fabulous night sky. The scene is beautiful with the little fairies star gazing. Nicely done, Kate.

Hugs
Sue

Valerija said...

A brilliant page. Love the scene you have created.
Valerija xx