Sunday 3 September 2023

Trees for the CCC!

 Hello to You All, I hope your weekend is going well and life is treating you well.

We're having a bit of an Indian Summer just now, just as I was getting ready to pull out the winter cloths, oh well enjoy it while it lasts.

Another Christmas Club Challenge today and it's cards with Trees that's wanted of, Anything Goes.


Now I was inspired by Laura Wenn from Card-io stamps,  she creates the most wonderful cards and has them on You Tube.

Laura used a 7x7 card, but by mistake I pulled out an 8x8, way too big, I tend to only do smaller cards because of the postage. Anyways, I've used stamps from the following Card-io sets, Home for the Winter, Nice-icicles and Icicles and Holly Hid-Away.. The first two sets are from a Card-io new collection. Lots of different green inks and glitter. My large tree is a bit wonky, I think I need more practice  in using the branches.

Thank you so much for the lovely comment on Neptune, really appreciate them.

Apple pie making this afternoon, our tree is abundant with fruit this year, plums too. 

That's me for now, take care of yourselves,



13 comments:

dutchess said...

Beautiful composition Kate all your lovely stamps…all trees are different shapes so I wouldn’t worry about that it looks stunning…
Glorious day here as well just what we need….take care xxx

brenda said...

Sounds like we both been scrumping Kate, my haul from the orchard today was Vic plums which will be jam come this time tomorrow.

You've created a lovely Witnet scene with the trees and little animals.

B x

meg said...

Beautiful card Kate

gwen70 said...

Delightful card Kate xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful and sweet scene! Love the trees, you made a great work building them with the branches stamps!! Those animals make me smile!
Apple pie sound great!! :D
Hugs

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Lovely stamps used to create this gorgeous winter scene.
Lorraine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I love your scene Kate, a lovely fox and other animals having fun in amongst the fab trees. A Super card.
Faith x

Wendy L said...

This is gorgeous Kate and sweet little animals playing in the snow, xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Wonderful creative and fabulous design, and the colours really pop. ♥

Gibmiss said...

Hi Kate
Fabulous card …love Cardio- stunning card …
Hugs Sylvie xx

Marlene Atkinson said...

A beautiful card Kate. Marlene

Lisa said...

We are seeing cooler temperatures here too. Your little winter scene is too cute.

Sue said...

A beautiful winter scene with the snow and pretty trees. The addition of the critters is perfect. Lucky recipient!

Hugs
Sue