Friday 8 September 2023

Let Your Dreams!

 Hello Everyone, are you melting yet? Boy what a heat!

I really welcomed the pool when at aqua Zumba this morning, so refreshing. I hope you are all keeping hydrated.

I've got another Journal Page today,


The sea has been made using water colour paints by Gansai  Tambi paints, and Elements Ink for the sky. The stamps are all from Creative Stamping magazine, from a few years ago, and the images have been coloured with various gel pens. First time I've used this stamp set, they are really lovely.

Well, Sweet Poppy Stencils are about to come on the craft programme, so I'm off to make a cuppa and settle down to watch.

Thank you all for the lovely comments on my last card, you are all so kind.

Take care and keep cool,



9 comments:

brenda said...

Tis a tad warm isn't it Kate! A cool card though with thoughts of the sea. I've got Lucy on to record.

B x

meg said...

A fabulous seascape Kate,it looks really cool there

Birgit said...

Love the seascape and the blues. We had it very warm until today.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

A fabulous and refreshing sea themed AJ page Kate, love the sea with all the details!
Hugs

Lisa said...

Love your ocean scene journal page. Great selection of images.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Yep! hot, hot, hot, here too. Love your beautiful sea. Love the under sea elements and sky, with the wonderful ship.
Faith x

aussie aNNie said...

Love how beautiful and serene this one is! Enjoy the week!

Sue said...

Kate this is wonderful. I am going to crown you Queen of Scenes. Love all the blue and the fish and other items in the sea! Gorgeous.

Hugs
Sue

Pat said...

What a beautiful journal page Kate and I recognise the stamps as I have them too..I think they are called Message in a Bottle, and love the sailing ship, and colours of the sea and sky are so pretty, and love the sentiment too. x