Friday 29 September 2023

Notelets!

 Hello to You All, I hope all's well with you and that you're looking forward to the weekend.  We have nothing planned except food shopping a chore and putting it all away is an even bigger one.

Anyway, time for another card, well a few really all going towards a gift for my friend Fiona. 



These three cards are using all Lavinia Stamps and sentiments. Elements Inks for background, then the square is embossed with Wow clear embossing powder'



These cards are using stamps from Card-io, Lavinia sentiments and the panels embossed as the above.

I made a box for them and will give her them next week when we meet for a coffee and a catch up. She is doing so well, in fact she looks marvellous and is even back at work, but just a couple of days a week. 

Thank you so much for the lovely comments on my Mooch card.

That's me for now, take care and see you soon,



10 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful selection of stamped silhouettes on amazing backgrounds

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards Kate I'm sure Fiona will love them! and so happy to hear she is doing so well..have a great weekend take care Sue x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

A fabulous collection of cards for your friend, love so much your backgrounds and the silhouette stamps you used!! So glad to know she is well now!
Hugs

Sue said...

The background for these cards are awesome! Your dear friend is going to love them. Colors so brilliant, and I love that you clear embossed them. Enjoy your meetup with your friend and the reaction from her when she sees these
these beautiful cards.

Hugs
sue

brenda said...

What a lovely idea Kate, I am sure your friend will really appreciate them. Know I don't have to choose a fav but absolutely love the second with the vibrant orange sky.

B x

Lisa said...

Great collection of cards for your friend. I love how in the top 3 you used the same stamp and show off how you can have a whole new feel by just changing the colors. It makes for some quick cards but still different feel to them with new colors.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a wonderful, and colourful, and handy too, gift. I'm sure she will love them. Good to hear she's back in work.
Faith x

aussie aNNie said...

Great samples with the lavinia ones Kate, you should share in my facebook group as Jo did similar ones in a recent class.
Love the card-io ones I have not got any of those as not available here in Australia.. xx

wannabcre8tive said...

Gorgeous cards, Kate. Love the fab backgrounds.

Shirley Q

Pat said...

This set of cards is just gorgeous Kate, and your friend Fiona will love them I'm sure. Pleased to hear she is doing really well. x