Friday 2 June 2023

The Green Man!

 Hello Everyone, I hope you are well and enjoying this gorgeous weather. Very hot up here in Inverness. Sat out reading this afternoon, but it was really too hot for me. It's still lovely to see the sunshine and have the heat.

Just popping in today quickly to post this card which was requested by my friend Fiona for her Brother's 60th birthday,


Lavinia's Green Man stamp, built up with various leaf stamps, Pixie Powders creating the background.

I'd made two cards for her to choose which one to give him, I'm not sure which one she chose.

Just had our electricity bill in, I'm steeling myself up to have a look at it.

That's me for now, take care of yourselves and see you soon



10 comments:

meg said...

Your green man is brilliant for a masculine card, he looks wonderful against the gorgeous background.

Sue said...

Really fabulous masculine card Kate hugs Sue x

Wendy L said...

A very unique stamp Kate, it looks great.
I got my Electric this week for the month, I used to be happy if it was under 100 per month, now Im happy if under 200. Waiting for the summer when AC is on 24/7!!!

Anet's Crafting said...

Hallo Kate, this looks stunning. Love the colour combination and the pretty image. Hugs Anet

Lisa said...

That is one really great image and perfect for a masculine birthday card.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a wonderful stamp, love the colours you used on it, just perfect for a masculine card.
Faith x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous card Kate, the Green Man looks great with all the leaves and that Pixie Powders background!
Hugs

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous Green man, I love your colouring on him,
Yes we are having some lovely weather down here and very hot, a bit too hot yesterday to sit on our patio which is a sun trap, must now complain Glastonbury in a few weeks and its bound to rain on my garden

aussie aNNie said...

This is absolutey stunning. Love that gorgeous design and especially the colours here ♥

Pat said...

This Green Man is a beautiful stamp and you have made a wonderful card using those bright Brusho colours to bring out the background Kate. Hopefully your electricity bill didn't give you too much of a shock. x