Thursday 15 June 2023

Sebastian and Friends!

 Hello Everyone, I hope you are well and not melted away with this heat. At 8am it was 20 degrees here. I was going to sit out and have breakfast, but it was too hot. I know some areas down south are in and around 30 degrees.

Anyway, I'm popping in with a card made for the Lavinia Stamps Creative Challenge called Life Beneath the Sea,

I love this seahorse image and he's been stamped onto a background I made a while ago with Pixi Powders and just stamps various sea creature from Lavinia, same with the foliage. I used watercolour card, difficult to stamp in even with a stamping platform. 

Thank you so much for your love comment and Birthday Wishes on my last post. I did have a lovely day and some lovely gifts.

I'd better get myself into the kitchen to prepare the Beef Olives for dinner, so I'll say cheerio for now, take care




13 comments:

meg said...

A wonderful underwater scene Kate,beautiful background colours and stamped images

Sue said...

This is so lovely Kate gorgeous background colours and fab seahorse image it's really hot here hugs Sue x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous and fresh underwater card, love so much this Lavinia's seahorse and your background! Here in Italy the hot isn't too much in these days as it's raining a bit. Hope the weather will be better for your zone in the next days.
Hugs

brenda said...

So atmospheric Kate and love your choice of colours.

B x

Marlene Atkinson said...

A beautiful underwater card, love the colours. Marlene

Lisa said...

That is a great sea horse image and the background is just perfect for it too. I hope it cools off for you soon.

Valerija said...

This is a gorgeous card Kate. Love the underwater scene you have created.
Valerija xx

Jennifer Johnston said...

Hi Kate, I just love this card, your colours are so beautiful and the seahorse is stunning. A magical underwater scene - love it! This weather is too hot for me at times too, we had a few drops of rain yesterday which only lasted about 2 mins. - not enough to wet the ground lol! but I'm sure that will change soon, just so long as it remembers to stop lol. Take care.
Hugs Jennifer xx.

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Fabulous background, Kate!! A fantastic undersea scene! LOVE it!!

Zoe Tant said...

Gorgeous card Kate. Love the background it is so pretty and really works well for your under the sea theme.
Keep cool Zoe x

Donna Ellis said...

Kate, this is a BEAUTIFUL creation! Sebastian is one of my favorite Lavinia stamps, and your underwater scene is GORGEOUS! Loving the directions your jelly fish and baby seahorse is moving. Truly a masterpiece! hugs, de

wannabcre8tive said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I love the Pixie background and the seahorse looks amazing on it.

Pat said...

Sorry not to have visited for so long Kate but have not long returned from a two week holiday in Pembrokeshire and although I did a bit of commenting I have fallen behind with my visits so am catching up and enjoying looking at your beautiful creations including this one of Sebastian who is just gorgeous and love this brilliant underwater scene and I love the added purple mixed in with the blue. x