Sunday 25 June 2023

Large Sentiment for the CCC!

 Hello Everyone, I hope you are all well, and enjoying the weekend.

It's time for another Christmas Card Club Challenge, they don't half come around fast, and this time it's cards with a large sentiment as the main focus that's wanted,



Not an easy card to photograph sorry about that. 

I've used a Chloe stamp for this card and embossed in Wow silver powder. used gel pen for the pot and added red gems. Edged the card with silver glitter polish and mounted on red card.  Very simple.

When this goes live I will be away in York for a few days. Our first holiday for about 5 years, so looking forward to that.

Thank you for the lovely comments on my previous post.

Take care of yourselves and see you soon,



15 comments:

meg said...

A gorgeous shaped sentiment Kate

brenda said...

What a very elegant stamp which looks lovely with the silver EP.

B x

dutchess said...

Lovely card Kate I hope you enjoy your trip to my home town and manage to get to see the sights….xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A very elegant card design Kate. I hope you both have a wonderful time away, enjoy x
Lorraine

Wendy L said...

Beautiful, very effective, love the embossing, sadly since I tidied my Craft room I can't find mine!!!!

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous card, I dont think you could make the sentiment any bigger, you meet the challenge in a big way

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Kate and York isn't far from me! have fun lots of hugs Sue xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely card Kate, I'm sure it looks also better IRL whit all that sparkling.
Have a lovely vacation, enjoy your days!

Birgit said...

This is so pretty and I see the glitter and shine. I have to admit when I read "red for the pot" , my bad mind immediately went to thinking " she has pot in her card??" But then I quickly realized you meant a pot for the plant....hahaaa. have a great time away and enjoy!

Zoe Tant said...

What a great sentiment card. Love that it has the tree shape. Hope you have a fabulous holiday Kate. Hugs Zoe x

Valerija said...

Wonderful card. Love the tree shape sentiment.
Valerija xx

Dortesjs said...

hello, long time i have been here, happy you are still blogging. I have learned to knit socks FINNALLY ;O)) so i thought i look into your blog to see if you postet any socks. nice cards you make always

Jenny L said...

Hi Kate,
this is a brilliant stamped design and I love that stamp used.
The heat embossing looks really pretty.
Hope you have a lovely holiday.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

gwen70 said...

Wow love this card Kate xx

wannabcre8tive said...

A beautiful Christmas card. I love the embossing. (Not something I do often). It won’t seem very long before you will be addressing the envelope for this one. Summer is definitely flying by.