Thursday 8 June 2023

Under the Ocean!

 Hello Everyone, how are things for you, I hope you're well and enjoying this glorious weather. We've had days of it, almost unheard of up here.  The sunshine and warmth fairly lifts the spirits.

Thank you so much for the lovely comments on my last card, as always you are very kind.

I've been busy colouring pages and tonight's post is more from Karla Markova's Fairy Celebrations Book,



I've coloured with Prismacolor and added Stickles and posca pen in white. I absolutely adore this little seahorse.



That's for now, I do hope you like this pages, take care for now,



13 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! My goodness, Kate, this is fabulously adorable and cute. What a wonderful page and colouring. Love it. As for weather, it seems the Swansea area hasn't had rain since May 3rd, which is absolutely unheard of, but how incredible, I'm loving the weather.
Faith x

meg said...

A fabulous beautifully coloured page Kate

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Hi Kate, fabulous colouring on this lovely underwater scene! And I agree, that baby seahorse is SO cute!!
Hugs

Valerija said...

Wow, this is so cute. Great colouring.
Valerija xx

brenda said...

Totally magical Kate and so sorry I look to have missed the Green Man below.

B x

dutchess said...

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Jenny L said...

Hi Kate,
Your colouring of those beautiful pages is gorgeous.
Love anything to do with fairies.
Your weather sounds glorious we in my part of the south have had very cold winds and cold days for this time of year,but it's said to be warming up over the weekeend.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh the coloring on this page is amazing. Great imagery too.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Adorable images and lovely colouring of them.
Lorraine

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful colouring and such a lovely picture to colour

Wendy L said...

Your colouring is great Kate, getting all the shine looking great, it's a lovely page too, xx

wannabcre8tive said...

So cute, Kate. Love this nautical scene. The coloring is wonderfully done.

Pat said...

What a pretty page beautifully coloured by you Kate..I agree that seahorse is so so cute! x