Sunday 28 May 2023

CAS for the CCC!

 Hello Everyone, I hope you are well and enjoying your weekend. 

It's time for the Christmas Card Club once again to show off their creations, and don't they come around sooo quickly.

The theme this time is to make a CAS card,


This was the nearest I could get to a clean and simple card, but I have left some white. I've used the lovely Rufus as the main feature, all stamps and sentiment are from Lavinia Stamps.

A quiet day at home catching up with the housework, it's gotta be done eventually lol.

Just a quick post from me today, take care and see you soon,



14 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful monochromatic CAS Christmas card,especially love your sentiment stamp

dutchess said...

Lovely card Kate with those cute characters…I love it xxx

Margarets designer cards said...

A beautiful christmas card, I like the use of just one colour,
I hope you are having good weather, down here it really is gorgeous but I hope this is not all the summer we are going to get.

Zoe Tant said...

Love the monochrome and isn't that fox handsome. Super CAS card Kate. Hope all good with you and fingers crossed I'll be visiting more often. Hugs Zoe x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Kate love the sentiment hugs Sue x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love how you designed this Kate, it's wonderful and a Merry Christmas card.
Faith x

Valerija said...

Wonderful card. Love the stamps you have used.
Valerija xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous monochromatic card with your Lavinia's stamps!
Hugs

Rainey's Craft Room said...

this is a beautiful design Kate, lovely stamping and layout too.
Lorraine

Wendy L said...

So gorgeous Kate and a great design, xx

Sue said...

I love the use of these Lavinia stamps for your scene. Especially in black and white, very unique, love this.

Hugs
Sue

Mrs A. said...

A lovely card using your Lavinia stamps. I must get mine out and use. Too much stuff in too many boxes and not enough time on my hands. Pft. Housework. What would that be!! Hugs Mrs A.

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful CAS card Kate, love the pretty scene you created. Anet

Lisa said...

Super collection of images and sentiment. Great layout.