Monday 23 December 2019

Wishing You All A Very Merry Christmas!

Hello Everyone, the Big Day is almost upon us once again and I hope all is well with you and you'er not getting too stressed out by your preparations. 

I just wanted to say Big Thank You to all of my lovely Blogging Friends and Visitors who continue to pop in and leave some wonderful comments. I appreciate everyone of them and you too.

As for many people this year has been especially difficult for Alistair and myself, with Jim's illness and eventual death, Damian's unluckiness with work, and my own health, and of course our various friends who are experiencing poor health, it's been some year and I will be glad to see the back of it. 
Having said that, and as Elton John says "I'm Still Standing", and are more fortunate  than many folks. I'm thinking of those terrible bush fires in Australia, with loss of live, both human and wildlife. Floods in England destroying homes, volcanoes erupting with more loss of life. The list is endless, which hits all ages, class and creeds, and that's just natural disasters. It is to be hoped that 2020 will bring peace in the world.

This will be my last card for this year and it's for all you lovely people;
A little Hobby Art Goose.

I wish you a Peaceful Christmas and all Good Wishes for a Happy and Healthy New Year!




21 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Hope that 2020 will be a better one for you. Happy Christmas. x

meg said...

Many thanks for your Best Wishes Kate I hope you enjoy the festive season and New Year I hope 2020 brings better health and luck to you and yours. Beautiful card.

Wendy L said...

Sweet card Kate.
Merry Christmas to you and yours, xxxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

I wish you and hubby all the best, especially health and peace, Kate!
I agree with your thoughts about suffering and deaths around the world. There is a lot of sadness everywhere... :(

Thanks for your adorable and sweet card, and for your wishes.
Big hugs

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Flo Langley said...

Fabulous card Kate. Love it :) Wishing you, Alistair and your family a very Merry Christmas and Health and Happiness for 2020. Looking forward to reading your posts and seeing all of your wonderful creations next year.
Take care, Flo xxx

Viv said...

Lovely card and wishing you a very Happy Christmas too.Thanks for all the sweet comments left this year also ;) Viv xx

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card KAte
Wishing you a very Happy Christmas
Lorraine x

Jannet said...

Merry Christmas Kate xx

Valerija said...

Kate, that image is so cute and I love what you did with it. Absolutely amazing work. I love it.
Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Valerija xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful card Kate and I echo your thoughts.
Faith x

Margarets designer cards said...

Wishing you and your family a very happy christmas

Mac Mable said...

Sending love and hugs Kate and thank you for your blog friendship in 2019....Yes let's hope 2020 is a healthy one? x. I am playing catch up after being away x.

Dortesjs said...

Wish you Happy New Year - I hope it's the best year ever for you that wait around the corner - thanks for inspiration and keep it comming ;O))

Cristina said...

Querida Kate, ha sido un placer disfrutar este año de tus preciosos trabajos. Me encanta esta nueva tarjeta que nos dejas, es adorable!
A pesar de los difíciles momentos, siempre transmites optimismo, espero que el próximo año te traiga muchas alegrías!
Te deseo un Feliz 2020!
Un beso!

Karen Dunbrook said...

super cute Kate....
I hope you had a blessed Christmas.
xx Karen

Sue said...

Love your Christmas Goose! And I hope you had a wonderful holiday with friends and family. Here's hoping that 2020 will bring with it less disasters and more love for each other!! Happy New Year Kate.

Hugs
Sue

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely creativity...Popping in to say Happy New year and thanks for being a great crafting on line friend.xx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Wishing you a happy, healthy, and blessed New Year Kate. So sorry I've been MIA in blog land. Thanks a million for all your sweet comments on my blog. Take care.

Pat said...

The goose is adorable and love the snowy scene. I know this year has not been very kind to you and Alistair but hope 2020 holds a lot more good things Kate. Thank you for all your visits during the past year and I look forward to visiting you and enjoying your beautiful creations thoughout the coming year. x

MiamiKel said...

Hello Kate! Wishing you a most wonderful year ahead and Happy New Year! I hope 2020 brings blessings and all things good :) LOVE your Christmas goose - such a fun and festive card! Looking forward to many more crafty goodies that I know you'll post :) Xx