Tuesday 2 July 2024

Robin and the Holly!

 Hello Everyone,  hoping your week is going well.

We're back to being cold and wondering where the Summer has gone. As I'm typing this my hands are like ice. Had very heavy showers today too,  longing for some heat.  

Anyway,  just to fit in with the chill, I've got a Christmas card today, 


I've had this Hobby Art Robin for ages and felt that it needed an airing. 

I've used Windsor and Newton watercolour,  Elements ink,  Posca pen in white, Stickles in red. A Lavinia Stamps sentiment.

Thank you so much for your lovely comments on my last post. 

I'm away to stick my hands in the oven 😄 they might thaw out whilst I'm making dinner. Take care of yourself, 

Hugs Kate 💖

7 comments:

meg said...

Heavy rain here in Aberdeen too,it's a chilly day,love your traditional robin card

dutchess said...

Love it Kate he is such a super Robin….
I have given in and put my vest back on and turned the heating on for an hour…it’s only 9c here and it’s July!
Off to have a hot bath and get into bed…take care xxxx

brenda said...

Weather here much the same Kate and yesterday was something else, July and winter woolies, I'm guessing our friends are having a chilly trip round Scotland.

A bright and cheery Robin card.

B x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A wonderful Robin, sitting on the holly branch, a beautiful Christmas card. We are wrapped up in Wales too, Winter is more appropriate for clothing, can't see the mountain opposite us, with low cloud and drizzle. I have my winter jumper and furry joggers on. Brr. Will we have Summer this year? x

Sue said...

Gorgeous robin Kate! and the weather is okay today we haven't had any rain so far take care hugs xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Yes the weather has definitely taken a turn towards the colder temperatures and although I'm not keen on the heat too much I would prefer something a little warmer :)
A lovely festive Robin stamp Kate and gorgeous card.
Lorraine

Darnell said...

Oh, Kate, if only our two weathers could meet us halfway! We are in two weeks of triple digits and I'm longing for cool relief. I mean, we have a/c, but I hate the constant deafening noise and blowing air. Still, can't believe I said that because I would die without it.🤫

Your beautiful Christmas card is helping to cool me off and I appreciate that. Besides, it has such an adorable robin and I love birds. I'm feeling for all of our feathered friends in this heat. Only the little fence lizards are happy!

I've sent you a thank you for the birthday card, but it keeps coming back. Sorry if you get a bunch of them. If you don't get any, would you email me your new address so I have it. Thank you and thank you for the sensational card!

I hope it warms up for you soon! Hugs, Darnell