Friday 26 July 2024

Fairy Tales!

 Hello Everyone, I hope all's well with you and that life is being good to you. Hugs and kind thought to those who are struggling a bit just now, and I hope things settle down for you soon.

I'm not doing all that much by way of crafting just now, but I did finish this lovely page the other day. It's a book that I've not coloured in for quite a while,


and here is the book the page is from


I coloured with Derwent Chromaflow pencils, which are Britain's answer to American Prismacolor, and are lovely to use. I've also used gel and Posca pens.  Elements Ink to make a background.

Thank you so much for the lovely comments on my last post, I very much appreciate them.

Just a short post today, I can't put off the ironing any  longer, take care,


 

8 comments:

dutchess said...

Great colouring Kate what a fabulous page….you must have found it so relaxing to colour
The dreaded ironing….I only do it when I have visitors now life is too short .Looks like good weather for a while so enjoying it while we can…take care xxx

meg said...

Stunning page Kate

Lisa said...

This is some great image and the coloring you used works so well.

Anet's Crafting said...

Hi Kate, your colouring is fabulous. Love the background colouring around the books it just gives it a pretty softeness. Hugs Anet.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love all the shades of blue Kate, a beautiful image and colouring. x

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful colouring, and lovely page to colour,
sorry its a bit late comment, with Vernon having the accident life has been not straight forward in any ways, I struggle most days just to keep things going and the fibromalgia plays up every day.

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous colouring KAte
Lorraine x

Pat said...

A really pretty page and beautifully coloured Kate with all those wonderful shades of blue, and the house is cute with the lights in the windows. x