Friday 19 July 2024

Hello there,  how're you all doing,  well I hope. Just popping in with one of my Hobby Art Christmas cards, 


Another robin card,  well you can't have enough of them at Christmas time. 

Coloured with  Windsor and Newton  watercolour,  Stickles and Posca pen. I've used one of the Lavinia Christmas sentiment stamps.  A very simple little card.

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. 

Have a lovely weekend,  take care of yourselves till I see you again. 

Love and Hugs 

Kate 💖



7 comments:

dutchess said...

Lovely robin card Kate…love the hobby art stamp….
It’s stonking here today but anything is better than the cold and wet we have been having and I can get all my washing dry!
Take care xxx

meg said...

Beautiful card Kate

brenda said...

Simple can sometimes be best Kate, the Robin needs little more as he's a star on his own. We have a couple of families of them in the gardens, very territorial or nest well away from one another but lovely to watch, especially when one of the little ones, all legs and not much more landed just outside the open french doors.

B x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You may think it's simple Kate, but the colouring makes it stand out, I love it. x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Simple but sweet and beautiful Kate! Love your watercolouring!
This will probably be my last comment before my break. I'm very tired and too much busy because of heavy familiar issues, so my apologies in advance for not visiting for a while. Perhaps sometime I will find a bit of time for peeking out for a visit or to make and publish a blog post, but I'm not sure.
Happy crafting and have a lovely and creative Summer!

Pat said...

You have really been doing your Hobby Art stamps justice with all three of the cards you have posted Kate, and I love the soft watercolour background on this one in particular..to me it really shouts Christmas..a wonderful card. x

aussie aNNie said...

A fabulous design and I love your sweet design here, just beautiful x