Wednesday 10 July 2024

Hello there,  I hope you're well.  

It seem to me that I'm posting less and less these days.  I'm certainly not making as many cards and it takes me longer to colour in a picture. 

Finding it easier to post on Instagram,  so maybe unconsciously I'm winding down my blog. Anyway,  we'll see.

Another Christmas card today 


Another Hobby Art image from years ago,  coloured with  Windsor and Newton watercolours Posca and gel pens with some clear gems.  Sentiment from Lavinia stamps. 

I've really enjoyed going through my Christmas stamps and finding old favourites,  and I've a few more Hobby Art stamps to colour. 

Thank you for your lovely comments on my last post. 

Take care of yourselves  and see you soon 

Love and hugs Kate 💖

8 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful traditional Christmas card Kate

brenda said...

The Geese are adorable in a pretty snowy scene.

We all find different formats work better than others, afraid although I have an IG account don't post there as these dodgy eyes need a bigger screen.

B x

Darnell said...

I love this Hobby Art image, Kate, and how you painted them a winter scene with your gel pens! It does seem easier to snap and click on Instagram, but I am missing all the blogs that have closed and keep closing. I might be the one who turns the lights off in Blogland, lol! You take care, Hugs, Darnell

dutchess said...

Lovely card KATE those hobby art stamps are a joy to colour and make such great cards…I think Christmas cards are always the ones I get the greatest pleasure making I still find posting on my blog easier and safer my instagram account has been hacked twice and I have had to close and open new ones…but I will not give up not while my crafting keeps me sane….
Take care xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh, love so much this sweet scene with those gees! Your delicate colouring brings it to life! Fabulous Christmas card!

JD/ Jill said...

Nicely done card!

aussie aNNie said...

how pretty ... love the design and brilliant colours here, great post x

Pat said...

I love the geese on this winter scene, and you can definitely feel the icy falling snow Kate. I only post an average of about one a week on my blog which is fine. I hope you keep it going as I love to visit and see what you have been up to, and I have Facebook and Instagram but really don't visit there as personally I think blogging is so much nicer and more meaningful. x