Sunday 16 July 2023

The Greenman!

Hello Everyone, I hope you are all well and having a good weekend.  

Lots of rainy weather here, quite a change from the lovely warm sunshine of a few days ago.

 Thank you so much for the lovely comments you have left on  my previous card, much appreciated.

My card today is my entry for the Lavinia Stamps Creative Challenge, which is My Favourite Stamp, here is my favourite,


You have seen this chappie before, the Greenman. It makes such a fabulous masculine card I think. Inked in various colours of Versafine Claire and Zig Clear watercolour pens. Stencil and sentiments are from Lavinia,  embellished with gold gel pen.

Just a short post tonight, take care,



13 comments:

meg said...

A wonderful masculine card in great colours Kate

brenda said...

A perfect choice of coordinating colours Kate.

B x

Marlene Atkinson said...

A gorgeous Male card with beautiful colours. Kate

Sue said...

Fabulous masculine card Kate and gorgeous colours too hugs x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

The Green Man, makes a very impressive masculine card with your touch Kate, love the colour mix and stencil. Yep! We got the rain and very high winds, I'm hoping the heatwave won't be too long in coming, so we can have a touch of Summer again.
Faith x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A wonderful masculine card and lovely colour choices too.
Lorraine

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card, love it. Anesha x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

You have a lot of beautiful Lavinia stamps and this one is gorgeous. Fabulous choice of colours and so beautiful stencilling! Good luck for the challenge!
Here is very hot and no rain at all.
Hugs

Jenny L said...

Hi Kate,
oh my word this is such a very gorgeous card and your stamped man looks stunning and the colours used are fabulous.
Such perfect colouring of it too.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Sue said...

WOW Kate, this is beautiful. I love the image and the stenciling looks amazing. Nicely done.

Hugs
Sue

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

A fabulous card Kate. I'm loving seeing your cards over on Instagram. I love the detail on this on and the stencilling in the background too x

Pat said...

This green man is great..I just love the strong looking face, and the different coloured leaves to flesh it out, and finished with some really pretty stencilling in each corner..that's a winner in my book. x

Karen Petitt said...

It is a fabulous card Kate, no wonder it's your favourite Lavinia stamp. Hope you are keeping well lovely lady x