Sunday 9 July 2023

Penguins for the CCC!

 Hello Everyone, where has the last



fortnight gone??? it's time once again for the Christmas Card Club to show their Christmas cards with Penguins.

Now I have two cards this time


These little guys are all from Card-io, and the sentiments are from Lavinia Stamps. Lots of Stickles in Star Dust, not that you can see it all that well.

Now my next card I thought was a penguin and I was happily colouring it in and it wasn't till I came to his nose that I noticed that it was indeed a snowman, where on earth my head was I do not know, anyway I thought I would just include it today. Alistair said I could call it a  Snowquin,

How could I have thought that was a penguin 😆.  I've coloured him with Tombow markers and added Stickles. I've used a Card-io sentiment.

I hope everyone is keeping well and not melting in the heat, I was yesterday. We were supposed to have thunder storms last night, but they didn't happen, but very heavy rain early this morning. Still very humid though.

Anyhoo, enjoy your Sunday, take care and see you soon.


 


19 comments:

brenda said...

The Penguins looks like they are in a perfect frosty environment Kate, the Snowman is such a happy chappie.

B x

Margarets designer cards said...

Two gorgeous cards, I love your penguin one, and the snowman is delightful

dutchess said...

Two lovely cards Kate…loving the cheeky penguins and your snowman…hope you had a lovely time in York,my home town…
Did you get to Betty’s for afternoon tea…xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Two lovely cards, the frosty stickles snow scene looks great with your cute penguins and the snowman is adorably cute.
Lorraine

gwen70 said...

2 wo derful cards Kate, love the penguins and the snowman x

meg said...

A fabulous frosty penguin card as fun snowman card Kate

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Two cute cards Kate, love the sparkling of the snow and the cheerful snowman, he seems perfect to me!
Hugs

Gibmiss said...

hi Kate
Two stunning cards from you…..
Hugs Sylvie xx

MiamiKel said...

Hello dear friend! It is such a joy to see that you are here blogging and I am hoping that I will be back after a very, very long absence! Your penguin cards are just as sweet as can be! Perfect for Christmas in July! Xx

Valerija said...

Wonderful cards. Love them both!

Wendy L said...

Seeing alot of penguins today, there are lovely cards Kate, xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love your first penguin card Kate, love to see them on their travels. As for your Snowquin card he's fabulous, as is your card.
We had thunderstorms yesterday and rain and definitely much cooler today 18C atm
Faith x

Sue said...

Two lovely cards Kate! I was melting yesterday it was so humid and we had a terrific storm later on which we really needed hugs x

Jennifer Johnston said...

Hi there Kate, I love your Christmas cards, so cute, particularly the snowman. Hope you are both well. Have a good week. Take care. Hugs xx.

wannabcre8tive said...

Fabulous Christmas cards. Love both of them. The little snowman is so cute.

Marlene Atkinson said...

A Beautiful Christmas cards, time seems to be going very quickly. We were at Matthew's Graduation a couple of weeks ago, we had a wonderful day, we are both very proud of him. He has an Organ Scholarship in Bury ST Edmonds, he starts in September. He is really looking forward to going there. Marlene

Lisa said...

Two wonderful Christmas cards. That little snowman is adorable. Great coloring of it too.

Sue said...

The penguins are so cute, love to see them at the zoo. And your snowman is so cute and his red jacket is perfect!

Hugs
Sue

Pat said...

I do love these cute penguins waddling over your dimensional slopes, and you can see the glittery snow, and then your fun carol singing snowman, and a great sentiment as well. I love his bright red outfit and gold for the music notes and stars..two super Christmas cards. x