Wednesday 5 July 2023

Look what I've found!

 Hello Everyone, I hope you are all well and having a good week.  I can hardly believe that we are at mid week already, the days, and weeks are just speeding by.

Thank you to all who left such lovely comments on my last card, I do appreciate them.

Last year I bought a small journal from Lavinia Stamps, and had been following the fabulous Jo Rice as she created such wonderful pages in her journal. I eventually got around to making a start in mine and here it is,


This is the first page and  once again I've made an underwater scene. In fact, I intend to make the journal all about underwater/ the ocean. Why? I don't know, lol. I've used the lovely Guinevere and she is surrounded by her friends as she shows them the sea urchin she's found.

I did enjoy creating this page.

That's me for now, take care of yourselves and see you soon,




9 comments:

pam said...

Wonderful page Kate.
x

brenda said...

A great start to your journal Kate.

As for time speeding by, my Gran always said when you get past 50 time goes twice as fast, at the time I used to poo hoo her words, but now I realise how right she was.

B x

Valerija said...

Amazing underwater scene. I love it!
Valerija xx

Sue said...

Fabulous start to your journal Kate gorgeous underwater scene hugs Sue x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Great idea making an underwater AJ! Your first scene is so beautiful, love the stencilled background and the stamps!

aussie aNNie said...

Wow...Gorgeous card! love the Khadi lavinia journal too, I have almost filled my small one with Jo's tutorial, then start on the large one... I am loving the fabulous style and colour.
Have a great weekend, hugs

Lisa said...

Super cute journal page with these images. Great under water scene.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kate, I could be looking through a porthole in a submarine, (the touristy ones!) A really lovely scene and wonderful stamps and colouring.
Faith x

Pat said...

Great to make a start on your Lavinia journal Kate, and with this delightful underwater scene. Looking forward to seeing what other ocean scenes you make. x