Wednesday 25 January 2023

Last Orders!

 Hello Everyone, I hope you are well and having a good week so far.

I did manage to make my aqua class on Monday and Choral practice in the evening. Mind you there was lots of coughing and sneezes around the room. I didn't do much singing in case it started off a round of coughing, but sang beautifully in my head, lol. It was good to get back to normal.

Thank you for your lovely comments on  my CCC card. 

I have my son's birthday card to show you tonight, it was his birthday yesterday,


The bottles and tankard are from Card-io stamps Last Orders, and I've also used various Lavinia stamps. A Lavinia Stamps stencil in the background. Pleased to say he liked it.

Just a quick pop in today, so I'll say cheerio for now and see you soon, take care,




13 comments:

meg said...

The Cardio stamps are a perfect focal point for a masculine card Kate,it's no surprise that he loved it

brenda said...

Belated greeting to your Son Kate and a lovely masculine card you created for him.

B x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I'm sure he loved this card, a great masculine design Kate.
Faith x

dutchess said...

Great masculine card Kate and no wonder your son loved it….lots of work from you…
Glad you are getting back to your activities it seems everyone has a cold or worse at the moment so we are keeping clear of everyone as much as possible…take care xxxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Happy Birthday to your son! The card you made for him is so unique, well done!
Hugs

Pat said...

What a beautiful card for your son Kate, and love the added bottles and tankard and with that sweet little bird perched on one, and of course he loved it. Glad you have been to your aqua class and then your choral practice. We had our third one on Monday and good to get going on something new and we have our Spring Concert on 24th March which will soon come round. x

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card and very effective with the colours here, fabulously designed.. x

Valerija said...

Amazing card for your son. Happy Bitthday!
Valerija xx

Lisa said...

So happy to hear you made your aqua class. What a great card for your son. I am sure he appreciates all the effort you put in to making it.

Mrs A. said...

Just love this card with the bottles. I am singing the song 10 green bottles in my head now! I am stuck on a them for Hubbies card this year though at the moment Hares keep popping into my head. Hugs Mrs A.

Margarets designer cards said...

Very male card, lovely images, and I hope he had a great birthday and liked his card

pam said...

Fabulous male card Kate.
Hugs Pam x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A great masculine card for your son, hope he had a lovely birthday. The Card-io stamps are perfect.
Lorraine