Sunday 15 January 2023

The Night Before Christmas!

Hello Everyone, I hope you are well and keeping free from all these cold and flu bugs that are going around. I'm still coughing like mad, and energy levels still low. I was hoping I'd get back to aqua class tomorrow but I doubt it. However, the daylight is lasting longer so that's moving in the right direction.

Thank you so much for the lovely comments on my Sympathy card. 

Not a card today but a coloured picture;


 This picture is from a lovely book called Holiday Traditions by an artist called Jim Shore, and is titled The Night Before Christmas.


I coloured with Crayola pencils, which has a lovely range of colours, but takes ages to blend, you have to really work at it, but considering they are as cheap as chips and the sort of coloured pencils you buy for your children they've done not too bad a job.

This is such a lovely colouring book, so many beautiful pictures to colour, spoiled for choice.

That's me for now, so enjoy the remainder of your Sunday, and take care of yourselves,



7 comments:

meg said...

Jim Shore is a fantastic artist,he also does lots of work for Disney,most of their ornaments are designed by him,Your beautifully coloured colouring page is gorgeous

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely piece and beautiful colours too.
I haven't used pencils before, I have a tin of Polychromo's that haven't seen the light of day. Perhaps I will get a chance to experiment with them soon as your colouring book pages are always inspiring.
Lorraine

Donna Ellis said...

Your coloring is so pretty, Kate! I'm sorry to hear you're not well, and hope those bad old germies are soon gone from your home!
love,
de

brenda said...

Not seen one of your coloured pages lately Kate and you do them so well, I'm coming for lessons!

B x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I agree with Brenda, can I come for lessons too, such fabulous colouring Kate. Seems incredible you get this result from Crayola pencils.
Faith x

Pat said...

You've done a great job colouring with your Crayola pencils Kate and I love that sweet deer and the pretty flourishes and holly and berries around the edge. x

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful !
Very nicely colored!'