Tuesday 15 November 2022

Shopping's Finished!

Hello there, I hope you are all doing well, if not, here are some healing vibes to feel better soon.

Been a dark, dreich day here, and now it's pouring down. Poor Teallach really wants to go out, but he's a tad shy of the rain, keeps getting me up to open the door, then just stands and sniffs the air, and walks back into the room. I keep telling him he'll have to brave it before bedtime.

I have another snow globe card tonight,


 The snow globe stencil id from Sweet Poppy, and all the stamps are various Card-io sets, inked with Elements Ink. Gel pen and sparkle with glitter. An envelope to match, I just love all these wee happy snowmen.

Thanks to all who left comments on my last post, very much appreciated. That's me for now, take care and keep safe,



12 comments:

meg said...

You created a beautiful romantic scene in your snowglobe Kate a stunning card

aussie aNNie said...

Creative card and amazing colours, The end result is magnificent x

brenda said...

Rained all day here as well yesterday Kate and our dogs has the same predicament. Loving your snow globe card and special with a matching envie.

I can understand how pleased you are with the title of your post, I did most of mine on line at the weekend, just one to get and the rest is down to Evri and DPD.

B x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous card once again Kate, this snow globe stencil is a must have, so many possibilities with it! Love the stamps you added and the envelope!
Hugs

Valerija said...

Wow, this card is just amazing.
Valerija xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the images in the lovely snow globe Kate, such a lovely card.
Shopping finished? I have my cards ready and waiting to be posted and if an idea goes through, most of my pressies are done too?
Faith x

Pat said...

This Sweet Poppy snow globe looks amazing and such pretty colours, and I love the wonderful scene you have added to the inside Kate and some sweet snowmen on the envelope too. x

Jennifer Johnston said...

I just love this card Kate. The stamps and stencil are lovely, the way you have created this little Christmas scene is beautiful. I can almost feel the sigh of relief that the Christmas shopping is all done and they are looking forward to returning home and enjoying a relaxing evening. Have a good weekend Kate.
Love & Hugs Jennifer xx.

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful card! Brings back memories of our dog. I remember going outside with him with an umbrella.

Lisa said...

What a fabulous stencil and super cute stamps you used to create the scene in it too.

wannabcre8tive said...

Wow, this is fabulous. I adore the snow globe. Thanks, for sharing your beautiful work.

Sue said...

Beautiful! And I envy that they have their shopping done. Haven't even begun thinking about Christmas. Today is our daughters birthday and tomorrow is my husbands birthday, so caught up with birthdays now onto Christmas!! Wonderful colors and the scene you created is stunning.

Hugs
Sue