Sunday 13 November 2022

Crackers for CCC or Anything Goes!

 Hello there, hope you are having a good weekend. Don't they come around so quickly; in fact, this whole year has gone by in a flash, and we are almost at the end of our CCC challenges.

Anyway, it was Rita who chose this weeks challenge of Crackers. There wasn't a cracker in sight, well, not strictly true, we have plenty of the eating kind, so I'm posting an Anything Goes card,


Once again, a combination of Lavinia and Card-io stamps. I've used one of Lavinia's new circular cards, gel pens, Stickles and water colour pencils. I don't know what's happened to the colours, the base card is white.

Sorry Rita that I could make the theme, I hope this will do.

That's me for now, I'll get this scheduled for tomorrow for when the CCC post goes live. Enjoy your evening,


 


16 comments:

dutchess said...

Lovely wreath Kate…great stamping and colouring…
I nearly gave up on this challenge till I remembered my Wallace and grommit…it’s dark and damp here this morning so still in bed…take care xxx

Valerija said...

A pretty card with lovely wreath.
Valerija xx

meg said...

A beautiful wreath Kate,you used some wonderful stamps

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A very pretty card using this lovely combination of stamps.
Lorraine

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, and lovely colouring,

brenda said...

Love it Kate, Christmas wreaths always appeal as do round cards so perfect in my eyes.

B x

Sue said...

Gorgeous wreath card Kate hugs Sue x

gwen70 said...

Such a beautiful card, love it xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

A fabulous wreath, love your colouring and the touches of sparkle!
Hugs

pam said...

Beautiful wreath card Kate, love the stamping and colouring
Hugs Pam x

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Kate …. My card always looks Blue …..
Love Lavinia stamps …I only seem to make Lavinia cards …
Hugs Sylvie xx

Sue said...

Your round card is lovely. The circle wreath is perfect for it too.

Hugs
Sue

Wendy L said...

It is a lovely card Kate, I'm seeing alot of Card_io stamps, they look nice, x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A really lovely wreath Kate, so much lovely detail in it, coloured beautifully (of course). Love the circular card.
Faith x

Lisa said...

Fabulous wreath and card.

Sue said...

Loving this beautiful round card and you have colored it up beautifully.
Hugs, Su