Tuesday 1 November 2022

Jolly Roger!

Hello Everyone, I hope all's well with you and yours and that you've had a good day.

Teallach and I have the house to ourselves for a couple of days as Alistair is away to Strathdon for a funeral, and decided to stay over with friends, peace and quiet, and some time spent in the craft room.

Here is a card made for a young friend,


I've used an old Chocolate Baroque image and coloured with water colour pencils. The stencilled background is from Lavinia Stamps, Elements ink. I thought this would do for a young man.

Before I sign off, just want to say thank you for the lovely comments on my last card, very much appreciated.

Take care of yourselves and cheerio for now,


 

11 comments:

dutchess said...

Great stamp Kate and I love the background just looks like waves and sea…
Lovely to have the house to yourself for a bit I love Saturday and Sunday mornings when Rich goes off car booting I get so much done!…take care xxx

meg said...

Your stencilled background is perfect for the gorgeous beautifully coloured image Kate,a great masculine make

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely card, your background looks so striking and beautiful water colouring on the image!
Hugs, enjoy your peaceful time!

Sue said...

Such a fabulous background Kate and that image is really great hugs Sue x

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card and beautiful colouring

Hope the weather is ok with you, the wind is blowing hard and we are in for some heavy rain

brenda said...

A great card Kate, enjoy your peaceful crafty time.

B x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Awesome card Kate, perfect for the young friend, what an exciting background also. Enjoy your "peace" and I hope you get done what you would like to.
Faith x

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous card , loving that image which you coloured stunningly, such lovely colours and design.

Lisa said...

What a great vintage image and colored beautifully too.

Pat said...

This makes a perfect masculine card with the fun boat Kate, actually drawn by Kim Moody whom CB took under their wing. I love the pencil colouring and the added stencilled frame in that wonderful blue which really shows off the image..a beautiful card. x

wannabcre8tive said...

This card is fabulous. I love nautical cards. I like the stenciling. You do a great job with your pencils.