Thursday 10 November 2022

Noof and Friends

 Hello Everyone, I hope you are all well and enjoying life.

We've had a really blustery day here, and I hate high winds, can be so dangerous.

Anyway, I've got the birthday card I made for my friend Fiona,


Here's beautiful Noof and her friends, all stamps are by Lavinia Stamps. Oxide and Elements inks, gel pens and some sparkle.

Fiona loved it, and that's all that matters. Fi is getting on fine and almost completed her radiotherapy treatment. She remains positive and is hoping to come along to our Choral concert next week.

Thank you for your lovely comments on my last card. Well, that's me for tonight, time for a cuppa I think, so I'll say cheerio for now and see you soon,



13 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Ah, how striking and fun cat! Great design with all the stamping around her!
So glad for your friend!
Hugs

meg said...

Really pleased to read that Fiona is doing well, your birthday card for her is beautiful Kate,leaving Moof uncoloured was a great idea

brenda said...

Blustery here as well Kate, along with rain, been in hospital, the ward was high up and even the nurses were agitated by the high wings blowing things past the windows. But it is Winter!

The Lavinia Cat is such fun and love how you have surrounded it with flowers.

B x

Marlene Atkinson said...

This is gorgeous Kate, he looks so cute. Marlene

Crafting Queen said...

Love this card, great cat image. Hugs Anesha x

Sue said...

Such a fun image Kate! Glad to hear your friend is doing ok hugs Sue x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a fun cat and also love the other stamps on this beautiful card, no wonder Fiona loved it. Good to hear she is OK.
Keep safe
Faith x

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh I love that kitty so much! I love the fun card you made and I bet your friend loved this too. Super cute card.

Valerija said...

Wow, this is so cute. Love the image. Great card, Kate!
Valerija xx

pam said...

Wow fabulous card Kate
Pam x

Pat said...

This is a wonderful Lavinia cat image Kate and with lots of dded foliage and flowers and the mouse and the hare are so cute. I'm glad your friend Fiona is doing well and remaining positive and glad you are back to your choral society and with a concert next week. We have ours at the beginning of December. x

Sue said...

Noof is my favorite Lavinia stamp. And such fun to make a card with. Love that some of his friends stopped by! Fun card, Kate.

Hugs
Sue