Sunday 6 November 2022

Greenman!

 Hello to you all, I hope you are well and having a great weekend.  It's been a lovely day here, although really cold in the morning, but I've done nothing except shopping and housework, well I guess it's got to be done sometime.

Yesterday was Alistair's birthday, here is the card I made for him


Once again Lavinia Stamps. I thought this image made a fabulous male card, and something just that little bit different. I inked up a round gel plate with Elements and Versafine Clair inks. The tree stencil on the envelope is from Imagination crafts. Alistair loved it.

Thank you for the lovely comments on my last card, very much appreciated.

Just a short post today, thank you for your visits, take care and see you soon,




14 comments:

meg said...

Kate,your card is absolutely fantastic,a brilliant stamped image,subtle colours and layout.

Wendy L said...

A lovely card you have made for him. Weather is changing here too. Xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

I agree, this Lavinia stamp it's just perfect for male cards and yours is fabulous, no doubt that your hubby loved it!
Hugs

Sue said...

A great car you have made for Alistair, Kate it's really fab! The weather has been ok until today and it's absolutely poured down..take care hugs Sue x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A wonderful male image and card, just perfect for a masculine make and I hope Alistair had a lovely day.
Lorraine

aussie aNNie said...

This is fabulous! I always love your creations and all of the techniques that you use.

dutchess said...

Fabulous card Kate and o wonder ‘Alistair loved it…hope he had a great birthday….take care xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Amazing image and colouring Kate, of course Alistair loved it, who wouldn't? love the stencilled envelope also.
Faith x

Jennifer Johnston said...

Hi Kate, I love this card too, such a great image for a male card. I am not surprised Alistair liked it, it is just so different and the colours you have used are perfect for the image. The weather is not so good here either, dull, drizzly rain and windy, although it is forecast to get milder. Take care.
Love Jennifer xx.

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Kate! Your card is the prettiest I've seen using this particular Lavinia image. It is spectacular! Happy Birthday to Alistair - may he enjoy many more! Beautiful creation, my friend!
Crafting Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

JD/ Jill said...

A wonderful masculine card. Happy birthday to your hubby!

Lisa said...

I love this Livinia image too. It does make for a perfect masculine card.

Valerija said...

Love this card. Great image and colours!
Valerija xx

Pat said...

This is very striking and makes a fabulous masculine card Kate and I'm not surprised Alistair loved it as you have worked so hard with your wonderful round gelli plate background and then the colours on the image and the ink blending on the corners and also put onto brown and green card which coordinates brilliantly. I hope Alistair had a lovely day. x