Tuesday 2 August 2022

Mae!

 Hello Blogging Friends and Visitors, I hope you are doing well and that your new week has got off to a good start. 

The weeks are going by so quickly, I can hardly believe that we are now into August, and you can see the nights are getting darker earlier now, although having said that, up here in the Highlands it hardly gets all that dark.

Anyhoo, I have a little card for you today,


All stamps are from Lavinia and this lovely fairy is one of the latest stamps and her name is Mae. Stamped in Versafine Claire in Warm Breeze. I've also used the mini orbs, Lavender and Fairy Charms. Background was a cut off piece of card with Distressed Oxides. I've used gel pen in Clearstar too.

Thank you for the lovely comments on my last post, I really do appreciate the time it takes you all to visit and leave the comment.
Well off to check the oven and see how the cooking is getting on, I want to be sitting down to diner in time for Downton Abbey.  Take care of yourselves and see you soon,



17 comments:

Sue said...

This is really lovely Kate such a sweet card hugs x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Decided I needed to visit your blog occasionally to catch up with you. Fab card and good to know your friend Fiona is doing well.

meg said...

Simply stunning Kate,love your choice of colours

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A super card, love the colours and beautiful stamping.
Lorraine

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

You are always so good at create scenic cards with Lavinia stamps! Fabulous card!!

Jennifer Johnston said...

A very beautiful card Kate. I have always loved Lavinia stamp designs. I love the colours you have used, instead of the usual black ink images. Such a pretty design. We have also noticed the nights cutting in and I must say, like you, I love the Autumn too. Thank you for your lovely comment on my latest post which is much appreciated and we are well thank you for asking. Hope all is well with you and yours Kate.
Hugs Jennifer xx.

JD/ Jill said...

Pretty card!

Valerija said...

A beautiful card Kate, I like the contrast between colours. Wonderful stamps too.
Valerija xx

brenda said...

I was 'persuaded' to but Mae as well, she's a lovely image and really like your choice of colours to highlight her on your card and envie.

B x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Kate, lovely colours, so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

dutchess said...

Gorgeous card Kate ..loving the stamps and the great background…
Gorgeous weather here today breezy and warm but comfortable…my kind of summer…take care xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful card Kate, love the colours you used and the shading. Lovely images also.
Yes, darker nights for us down South, I really don't look forward to dark nights.
Faith x

Marlene Atkinson said...

This is really lofely, the colour are lovely to. Marlene

Zoe Tant said...

Hi Kate glad you have sunshine too . Life is getting into a better routine here. Love your card it's a gorgeous background with those inks and such a pretty stamp as your focal point. Hugs Zoe x

Lisa said...

Fabulous image and I love the colors you used for the scene.

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous colours and brilliant design. Loving this... ♥ Aren't the new stamps gorgeous

Pat said...

Such beautiful bright colours for the background Kate and the flowers are so pretty and a great sentiment too. Whatever the weather is like over here it is never the right sort or it's the right sort at the wrong time...lol. x