Wednesday 24 August 2022

Birthday Wishes!

 Hello Everyone, I hope your week is going well. It's certainly going fast, midweek already.

This is just a quick post tonight to show a card I made for a friend's birthday a couple of months ago,


This image is a first outing although I've had it for a good few years, it's a stencil from Imagination Crafts and I've used Oxide inks, the sentiment belongs to Lavinia Stamps and I've added a few sequins. On the envelope is an Iris image from CB.

Thank you for the lovely comments left on my CCC card, you are very kind.

Cheerio for now, take care of yourselves,



14 comments:

meg said...

Fabulous Birthday card Kate,the detailed stencil and your choice of colours are beautiful

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card. Anesha

Wendy L said...

It looks wonderful Kate, all the different colours too, xxx

Jennifer Johnston said...

Loving this summery card Kate, such lovely colours. I thought I
recognised this design as soon as I saw it. I remember this stencil
well, Imagination Crafts, as you say, from some time ago. They had
some great stencil designs, I must get some out of the box and use them
once again. Hope you and Alistair are well.
Love and Hugs xx.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such lovely umbrella with all the flowers! Beautiful stencilled card! The freesia on the envelope is awesome.
Hugs

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Kate, a lovey stencil - I'm sure your friend loved her card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

brenda said...

So very feminine Kate, I am sure your friend loved her Birthday card.

B x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful stencilling Kate, lovely bright colour mix and a wonderful design, love the envelope too.
Faith x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kate - so pretty
Lorraine x

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous card and lovely image,

Thanks for your comments on my blog, I have been lazy over the last few weeks having been told to rest. And they really did mean rest.

Lisa said...

That is a very lovely stencil and you used some great colors for it too. I am sure your friend loved this wonderful card.

Sue said...

Beautiful birthday card Kate love the colours hugs x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A pretty birthday card.
Lorraine

Pat said...

This looks so pretty Kate and love the different colours you have used, and a great idea to decorate the envelope too. x