Sunday 7 August 2022

Christmas Roses for the CCC!

 Hello Everyone, I hope all's well with you and your weekend is good.

It's time for the Christmas Card Club to show their latest cards and this time it's our Valery who has chosen the theme of Christmas Roses, or of course there is always Anything Goes if that suits better. Here is what I've managed;


I've used an old stamp by Chloe and embossed it in silver on velum paper. I embossed my background with another old EF, A Sheena Douglass one I think. Chocolate Baroque for the sentiment and a Sharpie silver pen along the edges. I felt it didn't need anything else by way of embellishments.

I hope this will do Valery, thank you so much for the challenge, I did enjoy making this card.

Remember to keep an eye out for the other CCC members' cards they are always worth seeing.

Just a short post today, and thank you once again for all the lovely comments you leave, take care of yourselves,



17 comments:

Rita said...

Beautiful card Kate. Love those Chloe flowers, but I left it too late as I made 2 cards and thought I was fine, then realised I made them for a future date. So I quickly made another. Speak soon my friend. Hugs Rita xxxx

Christine Harrop said...

This is delicate and beautiful Kate. Gorgeous card. Hugs. Christine xx

gwen70 said...

Stunning card, Kate love it xx

meg said...

An exquisite white on white card, the vellum Christmas rose is stunning

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

OOohhhh.... How classy!! Really elegant and striking!! LOVE it!!
Happy Sunday!

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, and lovely flowers

Hope your weather has improved, they say we are going back into a heatwave, I wish we could have some rain, all we have had is a bit of drizzle that just wet the ground,

Have a good week

rachel said...

What a beautiful card Kate. So very gorgeous and perfect for the challenge. Big hugs Rachel x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely Gorgeous Kate, I love the embossed corner and gorgeous vellum flower, beautiful greeting also.
Just Fabulous.
Faith x

Sue said...

This is really gorgeous Kate so delicate I love it hugs x

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Kate …
Hope you are both well xx
Hugs Sylvie xx

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Kate, a lovely embossing folder and pretty rose - such an elegant card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wendy L said...

Kate this is stunningly beautiful, cant beat white on white, gorgeous xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Very creative and love the white on white. so pretty x

wannabcre8tive said...

Kate, this card is beautiful. I love all white cards, they are always so elegant. The embossing just adds more beauty to your card.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I really love your white on white card, so elegant and pretty.
Lorraine

Jennifer Johnston said...

A beautiful, elegant card Kate, Love the vellum flower too.
The pretty embossed background just sets the flower off and
I agree with you, nothing more is needed. I love white on
on white, always looks so elegant. Hoping tomorrow is not
too hot for you Kate. Thank you for your comment on my blog.
Love and Hugs,
Jennifer xx.

Lisa said...

Oh my what a truly elegant white on white Christmas card with just the hint of silver. Gorgeous!