Friday 17 June 2022

Live with Promise!

Hello Everyone I hope you are all well and have had a good day.

Glorious sunshine and really warm, and a bit of a breeze, great for getting the washing out. What was it like with you, did you get the really hot weather?

I'm just popping in tonight with a card I've made for a friend's birthday,


 This lovely stencil I've had for a number of years and unfortunately I can't remember the make of it, but I've used, Oxide Inks and Elements ink from Lavinia, and matted it on to pink card. I've added some gel pen and Posca Paint. The poppy stamp on the envelope is from Lavinia Stamps.

Thank you so much for the lovely comments on my previous card, always appreciated.

That's me for now, I hope you all have a great weekend what ever your plans are, take care,



15 comments:

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

A beautiful card Kate and I’m sure that your friend will love it, as do I x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Way too hot here yesterday, much fresher today thank goodness. Lovely card, great sentiment

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

I agree, also here is really hot for this time of the year! Lovely card, that stencil is so sweet!
Hugs

Lisa said...

What a great sentiment for a friend's birthday. I bet she loved the card.

dutchess said...

Morning Kate it’s much cooler here today…
Love the stencil it’s beautiful…great card xxxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Kate love the sentiment ..it's been roasting here so I'm glad it's cooled down today hugs x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! How beautiful a lovely quote too, wonderful colours and card, Kate. As for weather Friday? We had a beautiful morning and cloudy afternoon, with the sun back for an hour in the evening.
Enjoy your weekend.
Faith x

Birgit said...

This is such a stunner with how you composed the scene/ I love the edges and the colours used

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Hi Kate I just emailed you, it came back to me, just to say sorry about your comments' deletion.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful sentiment stamp and lovely card.
Lorraine

Pat said...

This is a terrific stencil Kate, and love the words and the pretty flowers too, and the little silhouette poppy flowers look great on the envelope. x

Sue said...

Very pretty and love the sentiment. The pink border really sets off the card. Nicely done, Kate.

Hugs
Sue

Valerija said...

Awesome card. Love the sentiment.
Valerija xx

Anet's Crafting said...

This is just beautiful Kate. Love the pretty sentiment. Hugs Anet

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely! You are making want to get my stencils out and use them...(finally)