Sunday 12 June 2022

Let it Snow for the CCC!

 Hello Everyone, I hope you are having a great weekend with some decent weather. We have one heck of a blustery day here but at least the rain is holding off.

It's the Christmas Card Club Challenge again, these must be the quickest two weeks ever, and it's our lovely Rachel's turn to choose the theme and it's Let it Snow, or, Anything goes.

Here is what I've managed,


Just for a change I've used Card-io stamps....lol

I used the bauble stencil and Versacolour ink ,Deer Deer set,

Winter's Kiss, Collection, and Winter Wishes. lots of sparkle and white Posca Paint, Star Dust Gel Pen. I'm really loving decorating the envelopes now, all thanks to Brenda who inspired me with her lovely envelopes.

I'm going to schedule this post for tomorrow Sunday for when the post goes live.  

I'm having a rest day tomorrow as it's my Birthday, they come around fast as well. Alistair took us out for a lovely lunch today for it, so I'm fairly stuffed. I was really naughty and had a half portion of Sticky Toffee pudding, and goodness knows what a full portion was like, as I could hardly finish the half portion. Blood sugar will be off the scale, but you have to treat yourself sometime. 

Won't do much tomorrow, Damian will be over at some point, so apart from the food shopping in the morning it will be a quiet day, but it'll be a nice one.

So, take care Everyone and see you soon,


 


2 comments:

Pat said...

I love your stencilled bauble and the deer and trees and the added snowflakes and sentiment all go brilliantly. I'm a bit late to wish you Happy Birthday but glad you had a pre birthday lunch and enjoyed your Sticky Toffee pudding..you know what they say 'a little of what you fancy does you good', well maybe that isn't totally so, but you have to shake things up a bit now and again...lol. x

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful Christmas card!