Tuesday 14 June 2022

Friendship Gives!

 Hello Everyone, I hope all's well with you and that you're enjoying life. 

Thank you for the birthday wishes, and I did have a lovely birthday weekend lots of lovely cards and gifts, and a wonderful surprise gift from Damian and Moreen ...... tickets for the Andre Botcellic concert here next month. We are all going. The concert is being held in the Caly Thistle stadium. Sooooo excited!!

I have a card for you,



I've used Chocolate Baroque stamps for both card and envelope, stamps I've not used CB stamps of a long time, I added little fairies from Card-io and the little cluster of stars are from Lavinia stamps. Oxide ink for the background,  Sakura glitter gel pen and Posca paint splats. I'm not sure where this card's going yet.

Thank you for the lovely comments on my last card.

That's me for the time being, so cheerio for now and keep safe,



3 comments:

Pat said...

I love these CB tulips and the stripes of colour in the background Kate, and the delightful butterfly on the envelope, also the added fairies are so cute and pretty. I presume you haven't been to the Andrea Bocelli concert yet, and hope you have a wonderful time. x

Sue said...

I love the tulips and how you used the different colors and blended hem together. I am so jealous, that concert will be fabulous, I love him. Enjoy, that a good son!!

Hugs
Sue

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful shading on this card! I don't know how I missed commenting on your cards from so long ago. I have been absent on my blog for almost a month... I am trying to play catch up...