Saturday 9 April 2022

Whale Rider!

 Hello Everyone, and I hope your Saturday is going well. 

I've been on the housework, had a wee walk and having been colouring for a couple of hours this afternoon, and thanking my lucky stars that I'm not Alistair who is helping a friend varnish his boat. It's been hailstones off and on all afternoon, huge stones too. That really good warm spell a week or so ago really lulled  us in to a false sense that Winter was pas. Oh well, not much we can do except wear the right clothes lol.

Here with a finished page,


Whale Rider from Colouring Heaven a monthly colouring magazine. The artist is Wheeshan Ong, and her art work is amazing. Anyhoo, I've coloured with Caran D'Ache  Pablo pencils, and Sakura Gelly Roll pen in Clear Star. Stickles Star Dust. I'm pretty pleased with how the picture turned out.

This is the book,

 

Thank to everyone who left a comment on my last post, I always appreciate everyone of them.

Enjoy your weekend, and keep yourselves safe, cheerio for now,



13 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous colouring on the stunning picture! Well done!
Hugs

meg said...

You have brought this magical page to life Kate wonderful colours and colouring,but brighter here today,still very cold though

Mac Mable said...

Wow..... this is one amazing image, wonderfully coloured with the pencils and and love the addition of the star dust Kate x. Stay warm x.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful colouring page Kate, you have done a fabulous job with your pencils. I have a set of Prismacolour pencils but have only used them once I'm afraid.
Lorraine

brenda said...

This is a delight Kate, it has such an ethereal feel to it all helped by your choice of soft colours. Hard frost here this morning (well it is only 6.15) but might mean a bright day ahead.

B x

Jannet said...

A wonderfully magical and beautifully coloured page. Whales are so majestic, it looks like a lovely colouring magazine. Take care xx

Wendy L said...

Coloured beautifully and the book looks interesting, x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a fabulous image, looks great

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Amazing colouring and image Kate, I hope you are able to frame some of your work? They deserve it. Yep! that warm spell certainly lulled us into a sense of Summer or at least Spring, it's so cold, luckily we have sun.
Faith x

Jackie T said...

Hi Kate your colouring is gorgeous. I love that page. Have a good week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sue said...

Wonderful underwater scene, the girl on the whale is wonderful. I love to color, it is therapy for me. Beautiful page, Kate.

Hugs
Sue

JD/ Jill said...

What amazing coloring!

Pat said...

Another wonderful bit of colouring Kate and love the beautiful blues and some other soft and pretty colours for the lady and the jellyfish. Hope Alistair enjoyed the varnishing, personally I would rather do some colouring..less smelly..lol. Hubby has been creosoting the new fence and when he came in the whole house smelt of it and I made him put all the clothes outside to get the smell off them. x